Modern Professional days ethique - 2015

Epic

Being better at your work or job is not enough, a person should always work on his communication skills.

Politics is part of our daily life.

Content by Rhonda

If people know you are reliable and willing to work hard to get a job done, you don't have to be the best or the smartest. I have gotten jobs before just because I made sure I was known in the company for getting things done. Little did they know that I was working hard in the background to learn everything I needed to know to get it done. Soon the job got easier because I trained myself. It's called fake it till you make it. This does not mean you can do a poor job, it just means you must find the proper way to accomplish things and then do it.

I forgot to mention that my bosses loved me because I didn't complain no matter what they ask me to do as part of my job because I was loyal to the company. (of course it had to be business related) But if they ask me to file papers when my job was a much higher position, I did it. What needs to get done...gets done.

The proper ways you handle yourself in any business is like building a brand for Internet marketers. If you are willing to help, share what you know, and do a job you might not want to do your reputation will rise high in the ranks! Reputation can make or break you online or off.

Be nice to people, even those who annoy you, and always PAY IT FORWARD!

Older threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Newer threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.