How did you find name for your brand?

freds86

In internet marketing field and online business, brand name plays an important role in your success and help you do bussiness easier.
I'm curious how did you find name for your brand?
where is your brand name come from?

Nytshade

I usually come up with at least 3 names that I like then tell a few people about it then tell them what the business is all about and they choose 1 name each and I select the one that gets many votes. That's how I came up with the name for my music production blog and course.

Come up with a few names that you think are cool then ask friends and family to help you.

brotherZ

It takes me days to figure out a name to use. I usually write my options on a text file and keep refining my choices until I get to the "ha-ha" moment!
Another thing that I do is make sure the name I am choosing isn't already registered as a domain name. I would go on Network Solutions website and keep entering names until I find one that isn't registered.

ClassifiedWarrior

That is a very good question, for me it is one of those topics where it just falls into place. You could figure out a brand name before you even start your project, or it could come towards the end.

It took me weeks to figure out a good brand-able name and the way i did it was through elimination. I make a good list of about 10 or so domains and continue eliminating from there. I will use domain searches until i find ones that aren't registered.

I have also had luck finding domains for sale under $100 on godaddy market before that I ended up purchasing as well. A lot of domains here are let go by people who forget to renew them.

Older threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Newer threads
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.