Hello every one my story

kayd005

HELLO
Really i would like to share with you a little bit of my story
My name is mohamed kayd yonis i'm from somaliland(internationally unrecognized country) in horn of Africa. imagine you can't use your own passport to participate any event and to get visas, only one country allows us to use our passport and that country is our neighbor Ethiopia we don't have international banks we don't use credit cards or visa cards,even my country name is not listed in a country lists of any website. alot of environment barriers. it seems it's impossible imaginary condition for me to make money online. and yet i didn't gave up i managed to make money online with minimum amount of 100$ each day and i like to scale it up. why i'm telling you this, coz i met ppl online who has alot of possibilities and advantages and not using it right .
sky is the limit

Nytshade

Hey Mohamed, a warm welcome to WMS. That's a really great story. I share a similar story, people from other countries don't see the advantage they have. I'm from South Africa but I use Payoneer and Paypal which are American banks.

Banks this side do offer credit cards but you have to be employed and work a 9to5 job in order to get a credit or cheque account. I've never had a job or even want it, Thnx to the internet.

When I started online I used to get cheques only till I contacted paypal and told them my problem and they created a business account for me, even though paypal doesn't work in my country but they made an exception.

You must also try Payoneer, I think it will work in your country as well. Every day I do think that if I was staying in US, UK, Canada etc my business would be really big so you're right, people who are in first world countries don't see the great advantage they have.

But we also have an advantage, things this side are very cheap. So even with $100 per day you live a very comfortable lifestyle.

Feel free to contact me or any of the moderators if you need help.

Enjoy your stay here on WMS :)

elcidofaguy

Greetings Mohamed! Its great to have you on board and to have a member from Somaliland... I didn't know that was the situation and a big credit to you for finding a way through all of that bureaucracy and red tape... Don't hesitate to reach out to staff should you need any help.... On that note I'm looking forward to reading your posts and discussing matters... A big welcome!!!

jordantyj

Hi mohamed, nice to meet you on this forum.
I'm a loyal member of this forum and visiting it any time to read new info and increase my skills on internet marketing.

kayd005

Thank you very much NYTSHADE indeed for your warm welcome
absolutely you are right, in my country the expenses of a whole family per month is like 300$ and the average salary of top companies are 350 average with long working hours really for me to earn even 100$ per day is like 100,000$ in US or any other countries i'm already feeling financial freedom that i always wanted thanks to internet
it was painful when i started, i called some of my close friends in US and Germany they gave me their credit card info so i can cover the expenses like traffic,list building,domains. i'm now trying to invest time and money to educate my self
thank you very much again for your kind welcome

kayd005

the only thing that i have in mind now is to create my own online digital product and i'm planning to purchase profit academy by anik singal. the launch is tomorrow and it's high ticket product please let me know your review and recommendations for that training

Thank you

kayd005

hello guys it's me again please i created a a landing page and i need your honest review before i get some traffic
here is my landing page
[Removed By Moderator]

your opinions is what matters

Thank you for having me

elcidofaguy

elcidofaguy
Dear Mohamed -

Further to the PM sent... Self promotion is not allowed on the forum as per forum rules.

You can however get a website review done under the following section "Showcase Your Website" - and as such you are allowed to post your own url within this section. Please refer to: https://www.webmastersun.com/forums/38-Showcase-Your-Website

I recommend that you create a new thread under this section so that we can all help you with a website review... In addition you will get more exposure and resulting help with it being placed in the correct location....

Kind Regards,

Sid

Older threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Newer threads