Hey all!

laurence

Hi Max, I like Belgium and their football team :D
Welcome you to the forum and looking forwards to discussing you on this amazing site.

elcidofaguy

Hiya Max! Welcome to the forum!! Its a great community here with lots of sharing and helping of each other! I'm looking forward to reading your posts and sharing ideas... If not already please do read the forum rules... If you need any assistance - please do reach out to the mods here... On that note again a big :welcome1:

Tommy

Hello Max Pen, welcome to the Webmaster Sun community!
Enjoy your time here. If you have any questions, don't hesitate to share everyone and get best answers for you.

Nytshade

Hi Max, welcome to WMS. I've just edited your post because it is violating the forum rules. Just like Elcidofaguy said, take a moment to read the rules and avoid getting banned.

Feel free to contact the moderators if you need help. Enjoy your stay :)

Reactions: SarahR

Max Pen

Max Pen
I did not link did I? If I broke the rules then why are you the third staff member to welcome me but to edit the topic and the others before you did not? How quickly does one get banned here?

Nytshade

Nytshade
First you said, "Hi all! I'm from "website name""

I used website name because I don't want to mention your site. But putting that in the title is self promotion and it's against the rules.

You also said in your post people must Google it, that's self promotion again and it's violating the forum rules.

If other moderators didn't see your self promotion it doesn't mean it's right to do it. Finally, people are warned first before they get banned they don't just get banned, that would be wrong.

Tommy

Tommy
New members are always welcomed here, except they do advertise over on the forum and braking the rules then get banned.

WMS is an open community and it's very easy for advertising or getting traffic to your website by puting links on sig or on offers.

Just follow forum rules and you will know how easy it is! :eek:

Older threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Newer threads
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views