Do you like your job?

elzorro

Hey webmaster,

So I can remember back to before I was a full timer and the jobs that I used to work at any outsource web companies.
And very rarely in any of those jobs could I have actually said "I like my job"..
Now that I am a full time IM'er I work all the hours that god gives me and I wake up everyday excited to get started..
If you are a full timer or are not I want to know what you do for a living and do you like your job?

Elzorro

prasila

Yes, I like the job where I am atm. It's a small wd firm where we have a nice schedule, a bit flexible and with a very nice collegial atmosphere; we play video games during schedule sometimes, we go to eat together we even practice some sports after work together.
It's the nicest position I had as an employee so far but as I am still in the beginning of my career and still new into this firm, it's normal that my income is not so high but this will grow in time and I am confident of that but that's why, I repeat: at the moment, I can't really feel and tell the same you did... to feel excited every day after you wake up :)

JasonEden

Yup, my job is challenging but rewarding, and my co-workers are awesome. I am a part of changing people's lives for the better.

natemaingard

Considering my work allows me to work from home, I love it! :D My side gig is also pretty nice.

Pixlicity

I love my work, I decide when I work, I take breaks whenever I want to and I pay my own paychecks. It's amazing.

Noticemenot

What I like best about my job is that a primary responsibility involves interacting with employees on all different levels of the organization and across all functional areas. I love that I get to learn new things about the company/business/market/etc everyday, and they only occasionally are finance/accounting specific.
I love finance and accounting, but I like steering the business more. In some prior roles I spent a lot of time and effort recording the business activity or projecting it, but now I get to shape it. While my title suggests that I would be heavy in the accounting world, I actually serve as the financial expert who engages all the other business areas day in and day out. It is by far the most rewarding role I have had yet!

talukdar

I am working as a part time freelancer ans I really love my job. I am thinking about working as a full time freelancer.

media89

Yes, I like my job. If I didn't like it, I would not work. Simple as that.

Newer threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views