Aweber and Get Response

flboi75

I just have a quick question for anyone that uses Aweber or Get Response. I searched for an email marketing thread but didn't see one; this is the most relevant thread that I could find. Anyway, my question is what is the average monthly fee that they charge and your experiences with either or both?:eek:nline2long:

Ron Killian

Sorry to bump an older thread, just want to give my input.

I've used both services and like anything, they both have pro's and con's.

Aweber

Pro's - Long time service provider, you can trust they will probably be around a long time. Huge knowledge base and their support is very knowledgeable about the product. Never had a question not get answered properly or problem unsolved. Friendly support as well.

Con's - Templates are quite outdated. Some down right ugly for these days. RSS to email option is lacking. Quite strict on using double opt-in. Though they have recently changed somewhat on that topic.

GetResponse

Pro's - Little cheaper than aweber. More single opt-in friendly. Ton of very nice templates, many modern and stylish. Fantastic RSS to email feature, even have email templates just for that purpose. More options than Weber overall.

Con's - Several years back I used them and the support personal was not very knowledgeable. Kind of brushed me off a couple times. I am trying them again and it seems they have improved greatly, just haven't "tested" them yet to know for sure.

Hope that helps. :)

Older threads
Newer threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.