How to select keywords for new websites?

BountySite

Hello guys, I want to know the following steps that you used to select keywords for your new sites? what are important points when selecting keywords to have high rankings on search engines? any shares?
I have come across the following sites:-
- follow.net
- spyfu.com
- usersuggest
- keywordtool.io
- buzzsumo
- semrush
- moz.com
And lot more

Well, the idea is to find out which keywords are being searched and can be added to your keyword meta, relevant to your site.
Common keywords already have sites(long running) that come up in first page. So, you look for long tail keywords(multiple words) that can get you on page 1 result or get your more traffic.

This is a time consuming process and takes time to show results for keywords, you choose.

juliaann

Targeted and relevant keywords for a website is always beneficial but point is How to select keywords for new websites?

So I understand Google keyword planner tool is good to choose & keywords and what to think while choose keywords.

Just choose high traffic keywords with less competation.

susanburling

Everybody here is saying target to those keywords which have high searches and low competition but how will you find these types of keywords? I tell you how to find those keywords, you can find those keywords by putting common searching keyword in Google search box and you can see the suggestion from Google in the bottom of the result and plus you can add your target location in the keyword and search in the Google keyword planner.

AlphaNine_vini

Best way is to analyse your competitors websites and analyse the trend and search volume of each keywords of your niche business / industry.

emililadjet

Hello guys, I want to know the following steps that you used to select keywords for your new sites? what are important points when selecting keywords to have high rankings on search engines? any shares?
Google Trends is a great place to start investigating what others are searching for. In terms of finding what is competitive, open an AdWords account.

Older threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Newer threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.