How to build a relationship with your list

boonqueesh

I got the list in from my squeeze page and send them to an offer but I'm wondering it should do in any ways that makes it effective like building a relationship with my list.
All your suggestions are welcomed

Content by Rhonda

When building a relationship with people they need to get to know you and trust you. They need to know you aren't just after their money and that you care about them. You should send them free information quite regular so that when you have a paid offer they will trust you and buy. If you care about the end user it will come across to them.

koolphoto

To build a relationship with a list or anyone you need to show your care. You have to show you want to help them. This goes a long way in building trust. You do this by writing good content, being consistent with your mailings, helping them with free information and promoting offers that you feel will help them towards their goals.

nesito29

What you have to do is to build trust with your list, have in mind that people are way more susceptible to listen to a friend than a total stranger, what would happen if you are walking down the street and find someone and tells them to buy something?. They will see you funny right? like are you cazy? go away. That would be the general response however if you build a relationship with your list, they will start listening to you and take on your offers.

Remember always be consistent with what you send.
Hope it helps you :)

John

elcidofaguy

Before you even begin building your list it is essential that you understand who your target audience is and what they pain points are... From that you can compile a list of topics which addresses these pain points and importantly the type of products which help - should you be into affiliate marketing... If it is your own product then you need to break down the benefits and link that in the same way as to how your product overcomes difficulties/concerns of your target audience...

Once done, build your list with offering great advice which helps with overcoming pain points which you complied earlier... this approach ensures that you build trust through genuinely helpful advice/tips which leads to a nice ROI....

Alexander98

There are always something beyond just professional life. If we start taking care of our professional contacts or clients as our family or friends, the reasons would be even more amazing because that is the first part of it and at the same time when you will be interacting on daily basis or in a personal way, you will be more trustworthy to them.

Fonzan

Be sure you have a newsletter to built report.
What everybody here is saying to true!
When you create a relationship with your list, people start to know, like and trust you.
Say, you are an expert in your niche, you show this by giving great value to your list.
And when you do have an offer.... people might even buy it from you because you're such
a nice guy. Giving so much valuable and niche related information.
As I said before in other threads: 5 value emails against 1 offer email..:)

Older threads
Newer threads
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.