how to build an affiliate page on my blog?

DiamondIM

Hi everyone,
I have an blog about wordpress tips with a decent traffic, around 350 visitors a day, I want to have an affiliate page where I can offer affiliate programs like web hosting, themes, eBooks on it.
how to create a custom page for these affiliate programs?
Please share your best advice

Nytshade

Go to your wordpress dashboard look for pages, hover your mouse there then click create new page and call it affiliate programs haha :DD:

I'm just kidding but that's a weird question. Do you want to create a resource page?

There's no formula for your question, you just create it the best way you know how. Whether you add images, videos, use urls or anchor text that's up to you.

oldnickb

Commonly you would have the links you want to promote in the sidebar, then include posts about your recommendations with another link to them.

Having a separate page for your affiliate links might not be productive as ideally you want your recommendations in the body of your blog.

You can also use banner ads which tend to quite responsive as long as they are pertinent to what you are blogging about.

immechanic

Normally I wouldn't be creating a separate affiliate page to promote for a product unless I'm adding a bonus to any affiliate offers that I'm promoting.

The best way to promote a product is to capture your visitors email address and send them emails that has a link towards a bonus page or through the sales page of the affiliate offer that you are promoting.

This works well because warm traffic or email subscribers are most likely to buy since they trust you and your recommendation compared when selling on a cold traffic.

Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.