What is your favorite food and drink?

nobita

My favorite food is Pizza and my favorite drink is pineapple Juice. :)
these are my favorite...

BleepingDesign

I love to eat all types of food that are tasty. Be it veg or non veg :p I'm a foodie. My love for Non Veg is more. I tend to cook food on my own watching youtube videos

There are no favorites but for drinks, I love Tea and Coffee

Tonyden

hi....
my all time favorite food is burger.. used to have at least 5-6 in a week, but not now, diet-health-beauty.

antlop3

I like fries and a beer. My favorite lunch on a holiday. At other times, I prefer salads.

theshow

I like eating fish and cocktails. I always go by the beach at friend's house which is by the lake. We fish, drink and bang.

jallyjames

My very popular food is penne pasta with alfredo dressing and my very popular drink is Hi-c crop punch....

arindamb

My favorite food is chicken cheese burger and favorite drink is Pepsi.

Riviera

i like lime juice, orange juice with a bit of salt. i like fresh water also.
My fav food is beefsteal with mushroom sauce, sashimi, beef noodles...

Joie

I was s sweet-tooth when I was younger. From cakes and cupcakes to ice creams and iced coffees. But as I age, I realize that I should eat them in moderation. And when I say moderation, that has to be two to three times a week only. It was hard at first, but health is wealth they say, and I should think about things for its long term effect on me. I switch to eat more fruits as an alternative for sweets and incorporate it with five serving of vegetables everyday. My favorites are nectarine, apple, mango, pineapple, papaya, strawberry, watermelon, and avocado.

gelo0018

I preferred eating healthy foods so all veggies and fruits and fishes are my favorite. But on my cheat day I love to eat pizza and beers while watching my favorite soccer team. I love chocolates also but must be dark chocolate.

marko0313

My favourite food is menudo and afritada. GOD those food make me forget my diet. Next is favourite drink is lemon juice and sometimes orange juice.

ProxyMania

My Favorite foods are LOMI,Pizza Pepperoni Cheese,Batchoy,Pancit Cantoon and my Favorite Drinks are Pineapple Juice and Guyabano Fruit Juice

Older threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Newer threads
Replies
Views