Payza and Paypal?

javievardy

In my oppinion , both paypal and payza so good , they have high security features and safe

I use paypal but paypal has shortcomings because it is easy limit
Yes, paypal is very limit account . However , we can easily remove the limit if we do not steal other people's money

Web Marketing Tool

hahaha, this is kinda funny, but just in the past couple of days Payza's entire site was down for several hours. At least 6 from what I saw. I've dealt with them for MANY years and setup many clients to use them. Their service has been down many times, and have gone back and forth with the whole supporting US banks and cards (or any at times) both during the AlertPay days and after their name change. However, I have many clients who can't use PayPal for various reasons and Payza is often who they turn to. Their fees aren't horrible, their API I actually like in many ways better than PayPal, and they are more friendly for affiliate programs.

Rockk

I personally use Paypal not really because it can better, I simply don't have grounds to Payza. So think about what do you have to accomplish objective, and does paypal or payza offer that? Then simply select one, Paypal much more familiar and many people can feel safer when utilizing Paypal since it's common.

reCharge

That Question is to wide.
First you have to mention from which perspective you come:
Customer or merchant?

Second you have to mention in which jurisdiction you are:
USA(location of PayPal), Canada(location of Payza), Europe(PayPal is only located in Luxembourg)

Third you have to mention which kind of products or services you want to process:
Due every niche has it's own Risk-Level which determines the fees and may other regulations.

You see: IF you want to have a qualified answer by a professional you need to consider a lot.

squeeze

Paypal is the easiest way when it comes in online transaction.In our company we use it till now.Payza i don't use it

Gh0st4unt3r

Personally for me i prefer paypal for its security and lower fees, i have used payza a few times and i find with paypal being a lot more known to the world its preferably trusted by most people on the internet this current day.

Empire

I use PayPal all the time in all kinds of different matters :) It's the fastest and might say safest way to pay and receive money. However I still have to be careful since allot of people lost allot of money when going thought PayPal, and till this day those people are still blaming and going though court.

davebusiness86s

Paypal is the best. It is easy to receive and send money, and it secure (at least to me, somehow a lot of people say the opposite). It is also widely use. Paypal appear in most ecommere sites so it make us easier to pay and feel safer with Paypal. I don't say it is better than Payza, but it is definitely more popular

RenderedElite

PayPal is always going to be the better of the two, but there have been a few times when a client insisted on paying me through Payza and I had no choice.. Still, 99% of the time they want to use PayPal. Payza seems alright and I had a good experience with it, but it's not nearly as good as PayPal since everyone knows PayPal but hardly anyone uses Payza.

Older threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Newer threads
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.