How many social accounts do you have?

lkovnih226

I have seen more people have multiple websites, how did you manage social accounts with your websites? Do you set of each social site like Facebook, Twitter, Google+, Pinterest, Youtube..etc for each websites or promoting all your websites with one social accounts?

sallysaleh

Social networks are ways to get traffic and backlinks. for me I use facebook, twitter, google+, tumblr, stumbleupon, and reddit. to manage networks search google for social network manager tools. you will find many useful tools.

kian.j

I have seen more people have multiple websites, how did you manage social accounts with your websites? Do you set of each social site like Facebook, Twitter, Google+, Pinterest, Youtube..etc for each websites or promoting all your websites with one social accounts?
It would be hard to promote all the websites with only one account. Sometimes the websites cover different topics and are not related so managing all of them from the same social accounts simply doesn't make sense. I think that you have to set accounts for every single site, but not all of the sites need all of the social media. Certain websites won't need Pinterest or YouTube.

nesito29

I usually create a Facebook, Google+, Twitter, Pinterest, Yelp and VK page for every site I create. After all what you are building and promoting is a brand, not a bunch of random post that might no be related in one page.

Creating different profiles help you manage your site's content and that is what social media dashboards are for. There are quite a few you can choose from, like:

Tweetdeck
Hootsuite
Buffer
Sprout Social
MultiSocialSuite
Tagboard

And there are many many more but, in my opinion the best one is Hootsuite, you can read a Hootsuite review here, Buffer is also very good but not as powerful as Hootsuite. Try the ones that you like best and that help you manage your content the best.

talukdar

I have several accounts on these social sites.
I use those accounts for generating traffic.

ertha

I usually use 3 for websites which are mandatory (G+,Twitter, FB) But if you're branding yourself instagram would be another great choice too.

cwvps1

Which social network you'll choose depends on your niche and your target group. I currently have Facebook, Google+, Pinterest, Instagram and Twitter.

biGGuns

It depends on the project, you can't use the same set of social networks for every niche. After all the proper management of a lot of accounts is time consuming.

taxtorpedo

I have about 40 different social media profiles.

I have all the individual urls in one place (Evernote.com Notebook)
and I ping the urls at least monthly with PingFarm.com and PingExpert.com

You will find that social media sites like appearoo.com and about.me
are particularly useful.

Erklar

I use many social sites. i have maybe 20 different social media profiles. I use now : Facebook, twitter, google+, tumblr, pinterest, youtube, twitter and many, many more. It is a great way to get traffic. I think that the most effective is facebook.

AndiLim

Basically I have lots of social media accounts to ensure that I can easily reach my target audience. As of the moment I do have my facebook, twitter, g+, youtube and IG. I have choose to have these medium since they are popular, and they can easily drive traffic on my website. My FB is connected to my twitter account so whatever post I create on my fan page will be posted on my twitter as well. Multiple numbers of account in social media helps in driving visibility to your account.

ReneFox

One account only is enough for social media. I hate using separate accounts for each site.

cwvps1

I've created accounts on almost all social media there is, I just don't use them all. Simply, I don't have the time and I'm thinking lately that I should find someone and pay to do this for me. I have active accounts on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and Google+.

Alex the Lion

You can automate a lot of the basic social media posts, such as blog updates, using a free tool called IFTTT (If This Then That). Basically, the tool checks your blog feed and updates your facebook, twitter, G+ and pinterest profiles when it finds a new result.

Of course, you should be interacting with people on social media, though there is no way of automating that.

Finally, you can speed up your interaction time by utilizing software such as tweetdeck or hootsuite, which allows you to post from multiple accounts.

Agnes

A lot of tips in here. I use Facebook, Instagram and Twitter. You could manage posts with Hootsuite, by placing one post for all social networks. It works for me. But most important is to use networks which fit to your target group. In that case you will use less social networks, and ofcourse less time on it. (excuse me for my English, i'm practising ;) )

Percentage

It all depends, I currently use Instagram, Twitter, and Facebook. Traffic is growing quickly though

ulterios

Although I have had a few social accounts for some websites of mine since last year, I just recently started getting heavily into promoting my content from my many sites through them. I'm currently using Twitter, Facebook (Pages) and Google+ for some of them.

They all are maintained manually by myself, although I have toyed around with some of the automation.

They all promote their own content, as well as some other related content from other similar sites that I have as well as good article, postings and other information that I find around the web or social sites that is related to the niche of that particular site.

Lots of work for me, but I like to be a hands-on type of person...

Last edited:
Newer threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.