How many Social Buttons do You really need?

Jack London

Hello,

I added facbook, twitter, google+ button on my website, it help people share my urls
but I want to know it's enough or I should add linkdin, stumbleupon, pinterest...etc to my web pages ?

According to you, How many Social Buttons do you really need for you website?

Any shares ?

Chas P. Gibson

For my site its atleast 4 Facebook,Twitter,Google+ and Pinterest.

Dana Franklin

You can set up you account on the rest of social media sites that you know. The more the better.

aksel

It depends on the type of content you have on your site , if you are having number of images then you need the four, Facebook, twitter, Google+ and Pinterest. Otherwise you can leave pinterest.

JuanRoth

I am using Facebook, YouTube, Google+ and Pinterest as most of the contents of my website are images, graphics and video. And these social networking sites are really helpful for this purpose.

Ric

If your site have more images then you can add Pinterest button on it. G+, Facebook and Twitter buttons are enough on a site to share.

InFeRnO

I don't really agree about Pinterest. There are ways to use it for generating traffic even if you don't have a lot of images on your site. Shotpin can help you with that

MichaelMc

MichaelMc
I agree with you, pinterest can be very helpful in generating, as this site have a very huge traffic, so this can be very helpful for our site also, backlinks from this site can really help to increase visibility in search engine also.

Pragyan

Ask yourself how much you can manage?But give provision for sharing on every social media..it will be best..

MichaelBowden

I think we need the 4 social buttons of the top 4 social networking sites and they are Facebook , twitter , Google+ and pinterest.

SharryDonald

I am using the three- Facebook, G+ and twitter, and I am planning to use pinterest also after reading the above views.

Shirley_Sharp

For me also it should be Facebook,Twitter,Google+ and Pinterest,yahoo,Youtube these all can really help to drag huge traffic over website which can increase visibility of website alot.

David Muller

There are few social buttons which are usually used to, that is Facebook, Twitter, Google+, and Pinterest.
If you use more than that, then it looks odd.

coolsitesv

I mostly prefer having Facebook, Twitter, Google and Pinterest buttons.
As you are saying you don't have lot of photo contents then you can easily skip Pinterest in settings of these smart social plugins. Just search for a good one which suits your website.

Multimastery

I usually just use the 3 social buttons: Facebook, Twitter, G+ and then I add the AddToAny button https://www.addtoany.com which includes a ton of all types of networks just in case the visitor prefers to post on those instead. We must realize that there are other smaller more niche networks that some people tend to prefer over the Big 3.

novandak

The more you have the better it will be for you. Being connected socially on a variety of platforms has its advantages, no doubt. However, the ones that you really need are Facebook, Twitter, G+, Pinterest (if you share images regularly) and of course YouTube (a picture speaks a thousand words, a video speaks a million).

Hostname.club

I recommend 4 buttons: Facebook, Twitter, Youtube and Google Plus.

Newer threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.