How to increase traffic on my website

AlbertRobbin

Hello everyone

I want to increase my website ranking and traffic. what can i do to promote my website.

kian.j

Hi,

The simplest way to increase traffic on your website is to get more backlinks. And to do that you have to be active online and work on your SEO. Also remember about using social media - it's probably easier than SEO and if done properly can increase your traffic in a big way. But as well as SEO it take s a lot of time to be efficient. So don't get discouraged, if you work hard on it, eventually you'll reach the goal.

arrow11

Social media requires you to be active, you may also have to nominate a good PR for your business if it is generating good volumes. SEO is better and more result oriented.

andersonbruce

For increasing traffic follow the complete SEO process: both onpage and offpage.

Onpage:
1. analyse the website and remove the errors.
2. Search for relevant keywords
3. create meta tags
4. Do image optimization
5. URL optimization in case needed6. create and implement sitemap

Offpage:
1. Directory submission
2. Blog creation
3. social bookmarking
4. classified ads
5. local litings
6. Forum posting

These are few activities to start with. Hope this will help you.

Mark007

Traffic can be increased by ranking your website good in search engines also. Using various techniques for link building like blog commenting and forum posting will help you to generate good traffic for your website. You can also take active part in social media promotion to generate good traffic to your website.

saleblogger

Get more visit for your website from more languages and do not lose traffic. I think you need use a plugin translate language your site to visitors from different countries can understand the content your website
Example: You can use WP Google Translate
HTML:
goo.gl/xAu8Tz

talukdar

You can follow these simple tips to increase your traffic
Advertise
Get Social
Mix It Up
Write Irresistible Headlines
Pay Attention to On-Page SEO
Target Long-Tail Keywords
Start Guest Blogging
Invite Others to Guest Blog on Your Site

Freddie Sherman

Best answer
You’ll see that each strategy below includes details on the duration of time needed for implementation as well as the amount of effort required. Use these as a reference point for how long it’ll reasonably take to start seeing results.
  • 1. Optimize for search engines.
  • 2. Target long-tail keywords.
  • 3. Use captivating headlines.
  • 4. Create viral content.
  • 5. Create evergreen content.

Jaydenwix

Try to share unique, informative and relevant to your service content on the Social bookmarking sites and on Quora for increasing the traffic. For ranking websites, update the innovative meta tags and description of On-Page and do off page tasks including directory submission, blog comments, classified ads, profile creation and the last but not the least business listing.

jeromebunker

Hello everyone

I want to increase my website ranking and traffic. what can i do to promote my website.
Do your on-page SEO accurately such as meta title, meta description, mobile-friendly site, unique content, increase your site speed, and for the traffic, you must have to do your off-page SEO such as strong backlinks, social media sharing, video marketing, article submission and so on. Best of luck

Hello everyone

You should do the SEO process for your website. This is the best kind of technique where you will be able to get higher rankings in search engines as well as increase traffic through this process.

ethelglover

There are a number of ways to increase traffic on your website. One way is to improve your website's search engine ranking. You can do this by creating high-quality content that is relevant to your target audience, optimizing your website for search engines, and building backlinks from other websites.

Another way to increase traffic is to promote your website on social media. You can create social media profiles for your business and share posts about your products and services on Twitter, Facebook, and LinkedIn. You can also run social media ads to reach more people.

Finally, you can also promote your website offline. You can give presentations about your business at local events or trade shows, or you can distribute flyers and brochures in your community.

BarbaraRogers

Hello everyone

There are a number of ways to increase traffic to your website. One way is to improve your ranking on search engines. You can do this by optimizing your website for keywords that are relevant to your business, and by publishing high-quality content that will attract links from other websites. You can also promote your website through social media and online directories, and by advertising it in relevant publications and online forums. Finally, you can use tools like Google Analytics to track the traffic that comes to your website and identify the sources that are providing the most traffic.

Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.