How to measure Internet Marketing success?

BillEssley

WMS Marketplace Seller
I am still new to internet marketing and that is why I am here on WebmasterSun.

Could someone explain me how can you measure success in IM? Does it measure by earning more money or by other value?

Thank you.

Miguel R

Adwords, Google Analytics and many other online tools available readily help you track keywords and the links that people use to find your website, how they interacted with your content and which pages are the most effective when it comes to turning visitors into leads.

A Page Conversion Rate measures the percentage of visitors who turn into leads by filling in a form, by downloading a free trial, by calling a number or taking which ever action you need them to take while on that page.

By tracking this number, you have a tool to clearly measure what works and what does not in engaging visitors and inspiring them to make a buy.

Nytshade

I am still new to internet marketing and that is why I am here on WebmasterSun.

Could someone explain me how can you measure success in IM? Does it measure by earning more money or by other value?

Thank you.
That's entirely up to you to decide. Success is measured in different ways, for instance, one might have a dream house that has 6 rooms and a pool while another person dreams of a 20 room house with a zoo :DD:

At the end of the day when both achieve their goals they'll both be successful. The level of success might not be the same but they were both successful at reaching their goals.

So someone else might find success in reaching 5000 visitors a day while another person just wants to reach 5000 twitter followers.

So, it's totally up to you, people measure success in different ways. Hope that makes sense.

Newer threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.