4% Bounce Rate normal?

markdenz

lol dont buy those got scammed a few times, i mean i havent seen a bounce rate so low I wonder why

ericplotz1

ericplotz1
Bounce rate is nothing! I can stabilize my bounce rate with fake traffic. Probably the easiest metric to manipulate. It's usually only that low (4%) when the traffic is fake or from an exchange. It's why I suggested you bought it from Fiverr. YOu can find good fake traffic on Fiverr, so Im not sure how thats a scam as you suggested.

Actually I just read a thread in another forum that told how most of the good sellers of traffic utilize a VPS and bots to get traffic from hitleap or one of those sites. Too much work for me as Ill just pay the $5 to not have to worry about it.

But your 4% bounce rate would indicate fake traffic.

THen why is the traffic all from south Africa?

The traffic is from South Africa and only a local entity would get traffic like this.

What throws a flag is the 60 page views from every visitor.

Do you run an image site? Or what. There are so many flags and whistles being blown in your screen shot, you can't tell me this traffic wasn't fake. Like, c'mon man.

anhbloginc

I don't really trust the alexa information, if 4% is from Google Analytics, it would be great.

Nytshade

I think Markdenz' traffic is real, his forum is based on popular/general stuff here in SA so traffic shouldn't be a problem for him. I would suggest his traffic is real it's just that he chose to use Alexa for tracking, I never thought people still use it :DD:

Markdenz, use Google analytics, it is also not 100% accurate but it's far better than Alexa.

Older threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Newer threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views