Should I buy Facebook Likes and Fans ?

Irish

Hi Experts here,

I want to buy facebook with huge fans to promote my websites so I had some contacts from sellers with huge facebook fans and likes.
You can suggest me should I buy Facebook Likes and Fans ? and how to check facebook page has real fans and likes ?

Thanks

CloudLIX

i think one of harmless method to buy fans in fb, is to use fb campaigns where You can to choose your potential clients, by nationality, by activity, by interests, by hobbies, by companies and so on.

Ric

I suggest you to increase like manually instead of paid process, there are lots of service provider where you can buy likes. There is also some free sites from which you can increase likes. socialclerk, likenrun, youlikehit and many more...

socialmediadfw

Hi Experts here,

I want to buy facebook with huge fans to promote my websites so I had some contacts from sellers with huge facebook fans and likes.
You can suggest me should I buy Facebook Likes and Fans ? and how to check facebook page has real fans and likes ?

Thanks
If you are looking for facebook likes and fans to promote an online or local business then I would like to suggest you facebook pay per click advertising. Its is vast and tremendous techniques to get real and valuable likes and fans. I experienced it myself for one of my website.

PankajS

you should go for manully process for likes or follower to your social media profile.it makes natural following.you can also use advertising campaign for promotion of your website or blog.

Joseph_Hill

Yes Indeed !!!you need to buy facebook likes and followers to get high traffic on your business but make sure that likes provider company is very well known with good reviews.Lots of many companies not having security matter for likes and pages, and that pages will be easily hacked by hackers.Make sure and always analysis before choosing new likes provider.thanks!!!!
I am agree with you,getting social site's like and follower are easy,but maintaining security of the site also matter.choose only those sites which are highly recommended and having good reviews.

tomasjeff

I think if you have the budget you can try letting Facebook do the advertising or you can seek the services of the professional and do it manually, much cheaper I guess.

Last edited:

natul

I am not sure is good idea. You will never be sure that they will be real funs and will help you increase traffic. I think only one time they will click I like and after you will never see them again. So it is not good option, better is some wait and get people who will realy interest of you site.

BloodMaster

I suggest you to drop the idea of buy Facebook fans and likes. Because likes and fan you buy is useless they are not take any interest in your link and data which you published on page. Also sometime it is harmful to page due to some unexpected behavior of fans.

Chas P. Gibson

Present scenario for Social media marketing is huge and valuable place in SEO. So avoiding social media may cause getting down in your business. Buying Facebook likes and followers are a trend now, to improve Page rank and the company's profit too.But we should aware with its pros and cons too.Google has already launched a penalty for that kind of spamming and it's called Zebra penalty.

William

It's not a bad idea to buy Facebook like and followers, but you need to search a proper like and followers provider company.Because most of the organization related to web marketing, are using fake user which are no longer stay for you account and it will make your site's rank fall down very easily.

Stephen Seabrook

Buying Facebook likes and fans is a common trend and it's good to generate traffic on your site,but make sure you are purchasing right one, because most of the organization providing fake likes and fan, which are easily hited by google's penalty.Be aware!!!!

Joseph_Hill

It's a very good idea to buy facebook likes and twitter followers. Indeed you can buy likes in all the social networking sites and this will raise your products brand value. I think people engaged in facebook and twitter can be your customers in the long run.

GarlandStaples

Yes, you must buy without buying likes and social signals you can make your presence visible in social media sites.

silver

Be aware that paid likes might be coming from fake profiles which is not good for your business.

Joseph_Hill

Go for genuine Facebook likes and fans instead of buying some. As such likes or fans being given by the fake Facebook so they are not helpful for you at all. Instead of this you can go for FaceBook's PPC ad. It will draw some genuine traffic to your website.

cpi31

No you should not. Its just fake and full spamming. Google always encourage not to do so.

Deepak Kaushik

If you are going to buy with an individual then my suggestion is that don't go for it. They provide you fake likes which are useless. If you want to spend some money then go for Facebook Advert.

nathancs

I prefer natural way is the best for getting Facebook likes and fans.

Newer threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views