Should I buy Facebook Likes and Fans ?

bob

I suggest you not do like this stuff make real likes and fair friends. that will help more than fake friends and likes.

cpi31

I am agree with bob that fake like is not preferred for any purpose whether it is SEO or getting visitor.

Pandora Blake

I recommend you to not buy those facebook likes as they are not targeted and highly unrelated for most of the products, You should create a quality of content on your page and increase it's likes.

irenerear

Of course. You can do it. But always remember when you buy from a website, check their customer review.

alakazam

You can buy likes, but only if the seller is a trusted provider. Don't buy those cheap likes from fiverr and other services like that, because they are most likely fake likes from users that will never watch your page.

In general, it is better to earn your likes organically.

Dexsmart

It converts hard for the amount you will pay.

Nature

Buying Facebook likes in not an option. You have to get the likes on your page real. Fake likes are the consider in spam because Facebook's edge graph is notice all this thing. :)

bradvictor1

If this possible in right manner than of-course you have to do this. After getting much like than your chance would be increase to promote your business easily.

prolimehost

there are three ways for this:
1) buy likes(be careful, they may give you fake profile likes )
2) you can use some tools to increase likes (paid and free both)
3) you can ask your friends by sending them a request page (it may get annoying for some of your friends)
4) there are some free websites which can help you to do so :socialclerk, youlikenrun ,youlikehits, likerr.

Last edited:

gotkloud

No, buying likes and shares is against Facebook TOS. It is also highly unprofessional. Facebook has an advertising platform that allows you to get relevant likes officially at competitive rates.

silverarrow109x

I think buying Facebook likes and fans is a great idea. That's an useful way to drive more traffic to your website. However when you're going to buy Facebook likes and fans, you should bear in mind to choose a reliable service offering them. In my opinion, Fiverr is the best marketplace for you to buy any service on the internet. You can easily see many people delivering this service and let go ahead to choose the best one for you. Good luck!

Olin Lamanna

You can work on them manually which is considered more feasible and effective.

Anna Smith

"Should I buy Facebook Likes and Fans ?"

You should not. They are just numbers and you will not get any benefits of them, they are not even take a part in your discussion.

"how to check facebook page has real fans and likes ?"

Did you notice on any page .... taking about it
.... people reach this post
like & comment on particular post

sanamgupta

If your Facebook posts are unique and interesting, and Facebook users like it automatically. so that you do not need to buy Facebook likes or fans.

pramod

Better is to promote it through Facebook Promotion Service. Why to buy then fake likes from unethical techniques?

Best way to get Facebook likes is:
  • Invite your friends to like your page.
  • Post regular updates about your business/products/service/niche
  • Page must be managed properly, reply to the comments.
  • Tag to the people who you think will be interested of your posts.
  • Use #hastags.

ErikaClark

yes, you need to buy facebook likes and followers to promote your websites. Social media has become one of the major part of marketing. Many people love to promote a brand via Social networking.

Newer threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views