Best way to grow Instagram followers?

TheArticulate

There are a variety of methods I use to try and grow my followers on Instagram. The first is, of course, to keep your content flowing at a regular rate. Right now I try and put a photo up once a day, and I've been able to keep up with that because of the number of photoshoots I've been doing recently. Then, to accompany every post, I'll use as many hashtags as I feel appropriate for the content of the photo, that way they show up in the discovery feeds of anyone who shares an interest in what I've tagged the photo with. This helps expose my posts to other portrait photographers and the likes.

I've noticed that a lot of people will follow you with the intention of you following them back, so if someone reaches out with a follow, it's probably not a bad idea to give them a follow back as well. This lets you network effectively between as many people as possible as well. I don't follow everyone back who follows me because I want to keep my IG feed clean, and those people will typically unfollow me after a day if I don't follow them back.

teacher73

Hi IG users! I have the same questions too when I started using Instagram. Initially, I thought that the only way to have a million followers on Instagram is to post photos that shows some skin because I stumbled upon IG famous people who show off their bodies online and have a huge following. But then I realize that IG users are more into eyegasmic feeds like the ones with high quality photos in it. Some people use filters to make their photos more alluring and pleasing to the eyes.
As for me, I follow IG accounts that not only has beautiful feed but ones that shares information and inspirations. I like that I can learn whenever and wherever online.
Basically, just post the following:
1. High-quality photos
2. Have a theme using one filter consistently.
3. Post inspirational photos: travel, quotes, fitness, etc...
4. Make sure your account is public.
5. Be active. Post daily if possible.

Don't forget to follow people back and be known for your wonderful personality. Good luck! :)

aestone504

You can search #followforafollow and see what pictures pop up. Once you follow that profile most do follow back. Also try #likeforalike. Hashtags (#) are key when it comes to Instagram. Posting often and quality pictures, commenting on pictures you like while adding the #followforafollow helps as well.

The more pictures you post and hashtags you add the more followers you get!

francesca23

Just like Twitter, Instagram is an interaction platform. You follow and you will be followed back. There are certain apps and websites wherein you can gain thousands of followers in an instant. But in that case, you can't filter who you want to follow, and your followers too. But if you want to have the control, you just post photos from your everyday life with great captions, in that way, it's like sharing a part of you to all your followers and people who want to follow you. Just be real. Be true to yourself and be positive.

SireRumu

There's no for certain a right or perfect formula for growing instagram followers. You just have to try every tips and possibilities recommend by the above comments. For me, I post quality pictures and follow accounts with large no of followers. So when people see, search and then across my pics, they tend to like them and eventually follow me for that reason.

AmieBotella

Try linking you Instagram account to other social media platform like Twitter, Facebook and Tumblr. So that every time you post, they are also simultaneously shared in these social medias. Make an account to these medias also and make it public. Add or follow as many as you can and post creatives posts and photos on Instagram. Learn to use hashtags. Search other Instagramers that like or are similar you you and follow them. This will boost your chances of having followers.

victoroj

Using hashtags like #follow4follow #f4f #followback, will most likely get you a lot of followers provided that you follow them back. Also use hashtags that are relevant to the photos you uploaded. But to maintain the following, you have to have a good and interesting feed and you need to upload good photos.

Yayish

There are a lot of reasons why we want to gain followers on our social media accounts. One is we feel great when we have so much people following us and liking our posts. Another is we want people to see what we are posting like when we advertise or promote something. If we are a newbie and we need to gain followers the best way would be the follow for follow method. Start with your friends. Follow them and ask them to follow you back. You can also post your instagram account on your other social media accounts to let people know that you have one. Have your account promoted on different groups or threads. You'll surely gain a lot of followers but remember to return the favor. Follow them back. 😁

Nizam18

1. Post consistently (at least once a day)
  2. Try videos, live videos, and Stories.
  3. Study and use quality hashtags.
  4. Share user-generated content.

Armorica

the best ways are:
1. HQ frequent content
2. paid ads
3. promotional posts on huge accounts with references to your acc

ethelglover

Hi,
I recently have got an Instagram account with a small amount of followers and its followers increased slowly. What is the best way to grow the account?
First of all complete your profile with full information thus it looks professional
Post daily
Use popular and brand hashtag also
Post an attractive image with unique content
Grow your audience manually. Thanks in advance

BrownLuther007

Add more and relevant hashtag on your posts, don't add them just to fill spaces, and high-quality images, and follow to follow scheme for accounts.

PyruteMoney

You have to have good quality images, and above all, your bio must be sober and not filled like anything else. Also hashtags will allow you to be in categories more easily and be more visible

stoneman

Power likes are very vital when building an account. Follow for follow, Post regularly and make sure they are all quality posts.

prodigitalhunter

Optimize your Instagram account.
daily schedule post
use proper hashtags and captions
like, comment follow and DM recent post
share IG story daily

Yamada

I was thinking of starting an Instagram business account. I am working on building Pinterest right now. Both platforms though are image based. I am learning how to use Canva to design good images and recently purchased some images through Social Media Hub that can be used with Canva to design some good images and that are said to convert well. I think between good images and using hashtags, then your chances of attracting traffic are better

ndepwebster

When you can invest try shootouts. If you don't have a budget use hashtags and comment on popular and niche accounts to gain more followers. Keep posting good content you will gain followers quickly and easily.

OliveFox

It's either ask your friends and friend of your friends to follow, or post some unique and interesting content. Besides, using different hashtags

escale4176

If you want to increase your Instagram account followers, then you should follow these processes:

1. Create Compelling Exclusive Content for Your Page
2. #HASHTAGS, #HASHTAGS, #HASHTAGS for Instagram Followers
3. The Power of Direct Message(DM)
4. Be Social: Engage with Your Followers
5. Incentivize

To learn more about these steps, read this...

Older threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Newer threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.