Blogger or Wordpress, What is the best ??

hoangvu

I have a website that talks about business ideas, which is in the blogger platform. I'm thinking about exporting it to wordpress. But I have heard that blogger is more feasible for adsense publishers. Pls help

Thanks

altcom

google would like to give blogger a higher position naturally
This is not true, there lot of wordpress site rank well. Both Blogger and wordpress are good platform to blog, the only different is their security and features.

Wordpress have allow user to install lot plugin, while increase the site feature, the site may get more risk. Blogger offer limit plugin and site customization, but the data storage is more secure

jmoran

Self hosted Wordpress has all the advantages of a blog but has no limits regarding Themes and SEO possibilities.

bermuda

You can easily install a WordPress script on your web server and then begin publishing AdSense units on your blog pages. Even a lot of add-ons and plug-ins can be found that can help you manage and arrange the ads on your web pages in a convenient style. Blogger too is being widely used by webmasters but WordPress is accompanied by thousands of scripts which can easily be downloaded.

Even businesses are using WordPress as CMS nowadays because the bundles of codes are very flexible and through knowing CSS and PHP, you will be able to manage your website in a personalized style. You can find plenty of blogs powered by WordPress and appearing on front pages of Google for the targeted keywords. Also, updating your blog will be very easy after installation.

janvermeer

I would also go for Wordpress, it's more flexible because of the huge amount of plugins

rainbow

hi,

In my point of view both are the best to blog.In blogger which contains the free templates you can use in to your website.In word press you should install the software and use to your website.

aixporter

for business, i would highly recommend wordpress over blogger.

Linksdepth

Hi

As far as I've been word press is more better than blog. its also get well ranks from Google if the works has been done good by you. you can also make your word press site like your blog(i mean designable.

Thanks..

pramod

Hi,

If your Website have quality content, and it is updated regularly, no need to worry either it is Blogger or Wordpress, both will be equally considered for Search Engine bots, and your Website will be crawled regularly.

With Wordpress, you can make use of various plugins for your blog, wherever blogger has limitations.

I will suggest you to get Wordpress for your Blog, instead of choosing Blogger. :)

Jenni

Both are important at their position. I use both of them and both are good.

Macsheen

I suggest for self hosted blog you can select wordpress. Wordpress is seo friendly. For business purpose you should go for wordpress. Easy to install, you can add or remove any wordpress plugins according to your requirement.

Alex_smith

Wordpress supports so many plugins which is required for every blog sites, so i go with WordPress.

Searchenginekey

Yes, you're right. Your Google adsense account is easily approved if your website is on blogger.

Older threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Newer threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.