Is YouTube a great choice to earn more money?

srenee

there is a lot of competition on YouTube now.... but it is still a great platform and a very viable way to promote a business. If you already have a product ... then it falls into a 'niche'. Is it crowded? If it is, then you can do research on keywords - checking to see who is ranking for related keywords to your product/niche. When you see who is ranking, check out how big their following is, how many videos do they have .... do they have a 'power site' on YouTube? What you are looking for are some keywords related to your product/niche that do not have 'power sites ranking for them..... so you will have a chance to rank for these and get on the first page and build your site up. I know of a young man that started doing nothing but reviews on products /tools for building an online business. One can do reviews on anything .... YouTube is a variation of Google - or that is how it is treated by many, they go there to search for answers, instead of using 'Google'. There are some amazing statistics on the trend towards more and more video ( look for a TED talk on this subject). it may take longer to build a great YT channel, but the rewards are there, I believe.

argel241

So I am seeing lots of people earning money by just creating YouTube video? Can I do the same? Is it really a great option to earn more money online?

Any shares?
I think it depends on your video and the viewers.As far as I know, the more subscriber of your channel the bigger the chance to learn from your youtube videos.You need some hardwork and some creative way to creat a video that will interests viewers but of course you can do it.SO good luck to you!

mau87

So I am seeing lots of people earning money by just creating YouTube video? Can I do the same? Is it really a great option to earn more money online?

Any shares?
Yes you can earn a lot on Youtube. You earn on uploading videos also through advertisements. The only problem hear is what will be your content? what can you show other people that youtubers will search your name and subscribe on your contents. Will you do tutorials or vlogs? funny videos or video that will showcase your talent? What I can only advice you is do what you like or enjoy the most. Hope you will be trending on youtube. Goodluck!

powerang25

Hey I guess it's still a really good way to earn money . There are youtubers in my country who makes a lot of money doing so. But the biggest challenge will be looking for an interesting and attractive niche that will gather subscribers and views. This is the biggest challenge.

Heather

Earning money on youtube sounds easy, but seriously it is not. But Ive seen a lot of newbie vloggers who help each other asking everyone to sub and sub back. That way they will get to start having some established subscribers already and it is a great starting step for them too, but having a lot of views is a different part, you will have to make some interesting, interactive videos to keep up. Having a high quality camera and some editing skills to create clear videos are required as well.

kevinfeb4

Well, actually it's not really straightforward. You have to build your followers/subscribers to your account so you have an audience or a specific target group who's actually interested with your brand/content. The amount of views you get and the amount of subscribers following your account somehow determine how much you can earn. Different companies, be it big or small, would want to get some air time from you so you could showcase their product in a manner that is still relevant to your content. This is similar to what they do on television where they buy off from tv stations some air time where they post their commercials, or have some product placements directly in their show which has good ratings. You can think of the ratings as your subscribers/views count and that's what companies are paying you to show their products for. It takes time though to build a brand/fanbase/subscribers since your content is what really matters; moreover, you should be passionate about doing this full time probably so that more viewers would want more from you. Like any other business, it takes time, effort, and some investment to make your YouTube-ing pay off!

Jet Donato

Being a youtuber is a BIG CHALLENGE! First you ha e to establish your niche which should be interesting. Next, you have to know your audience. Then you have to compete with tons of videos out there! But I guess its not too late to start now, its just a matter of creativity and uniqueness, your video might gone viral. Earning in youtube is not that much, but the term PASSIVE EARNING, thats crazy! As long as there's youtube, you are earning, without doing anything. So its not bad. As long as you're enjoying it.

fern2x2001

I am a youtuber and i do earn money on uploading my videos on youtube. I'm just new at youtube so my channel is just starting to grow and the money that comes in is not that big yet. Although it's not big yet, at least, it proves one thing, that you can really make money by uploading videos on youtube. When your videos attract a lot of viewers, youtube places advertisements on your videos. The advertisers of those videos pays youtube then youtube pays you. So even if you're sleeping, you could still earn money as long there are people watching your videos.

fern2x2001

I'm just starting to learn on how to make money online. And i have tried many ways on how to achieve that and as of the moment, being a youtuber is the most sure way of earning money online. Sure there are other ways that I'm still "trying out" aside from youtube, and yes I'm also able to make money off of them but youtube is, like i said is the most sure way to earn money online. But if you're just starting out like me, the money that i earn from youtube is not that significant yet. Yes it puts money in my pocket but it's not able to replace my offline work yet. But the great thing with youtube is there is really a huge potention for you to grow like those big youtubers who also started small. So starting out early in youtube is a wise move.

ion

Yeah, imagine as long as there's a YouTube channel, as long as there's someone watching your video or what ever you posted to the Youtube channel you will receive income or payment coming from advertisement from your Youtube account, a passive income. And for me, the only thing I got from Youtube to earn my extra income is the idea from uploaded video if how to earn extra income. because some of the blogs, their topic is how to earn extra income, if how do this, how to do that. Step by step by watching the their video you will learn a lot of things to get extra income, but be careful and vigilant to all scam, because some of them is just want you to watch their video to earn money by viewing their video, and you will not get any information.

Pearl88

Yes, you can make money online with YouTube. I don't believe that you can make a huge income off of youtube though. People that I know who make videos for youtube tell me that they really don't get paid as good as people may think they do. But I believe you have to have a ton of subscribers, likes, followers, views and etc. in order to rank up higher in the money flow. I've even heard somewhere that you can make money with youtube without even posting videos. should check that out.

evergreenoffer

You can make money online via YouTube. But it all depends on the niche you are promoting and demand for niche.

The best way of making money online is not from YouTube but via YouTube. You use YouTube to drive the traffic back to your Squeeze page or offer page and make online from those offers.

YouTube is a good source of traffic.

shanejhane

Before I'm just YouTube viewer in different videos, since then someone explain to me that I can also earn money thru YouTube, by just uploading videos. I do research and gathered information on how do I earn. Yes we can earn money thru YouTube but the problems is how can we get more viewers on the videos that we uploaded, now we need to use Facebook and other social medias to gather more viewers.

BelindaMT

Very well said and I agree with that. You must also need to make a video which is very interesting to the viewer to maintain the popularity. I have a friend who is a video blogger. He made videos about how to earn online. At first, his video attracts advertiser and he earn serious money through that. Lately, there is a lot of youtube bloggers who also do the same video like his video. and guess what?, It affects his blogs and he asked his friends and followers to say something or comment to his video and a hit the thumbs up button to gain popularity again. I think that's how bloggers compete in each other.

Nejii

Yes. But you have to be wise when posting videos. I actually don't know how it works but based on the people who's getting famous recently due to YouTube videos then we can guess they're earning from it. It's indeed a passive income, you just have to upload your video and if you get a lot of views and shares and even subscriptions of course then voila you got to earn a lot of money even when you're asleep. But I will agree with the other comments here-your videos should be entertaining, educative, informative and of course original!

Newer threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views