How can i get high traffic for my website ?

hoangvu

Hi all,

Can anyone tell me how can I get high traffic in my website..? any suggestions ?

skylimit

Firstly, start writing quality content, then do some social bookmarking, forum posting, blog commenting, article submission to article directories.. Join groups on Google+, send updates, etc.. These are the free ways to get some traffic..
Paid ways are Google adwords, Facebook ads, etc..
Good Luck!!!

Nathanz

Simply create great contents for your website users. Share new contents on social networks. That's a great way to get more traffic.

jmoran

Different strategies can be used, depending of what kind of a site do you have, what kind of traffic do you want, how much willing to invest, etc.

SCase797

There are plenty of ways, Most obvious is SEO, On-page and off-page, off-page refers to general link building, including from forum profiles, blog comments, guest posting, hardlinks, sitewide links, etc. You can also use youtube videos that you create to post to youtube to drive traffic to your website. You can also go the ppc route and purchase traffic aswell. you can purchase clicks through google, yahoo, msn, bing.

Last edited:

bermuda

Search engine optimization can definitely help a lot but the problem is the matter of time because in nearly all cases, SEO is considered to be very time-consuming, requiring weeks and months of constant work before real outcomes are achieved. There are some other programs to use such as spending some cash on PPC because your ads will help send a lot of visitors to your homepage quickly.

Through adding fresh contents to your website and in the meanwhile using social media sites, you will be able to spread the word about your site efficiently, redirecting strong flows of traffic to your content pages and even winning some links. There are directories online and if you add your URL to a few of them, gradually your ranks on search engines too will improve considerably.

Deming

There are many events by you can use bloat out the traffic on your website. I am going to give some events which are really practical to make achievable to you gain the traffic on the website. Social Media Marketing is one of advanced system to sustain of website. By creating the expanse of different social media sites you can make improved the traffic of your website. Search Engine Optimization, link building and post adds also really useful to get the traffic on the web site.

impossible00

It is a important question and many people are thinking to get a good page rank for their own site and i also looking for some tools. I think you should use pay per click system and it is very good tools to get more traffic for your site. And you can use many forum.

Do SEO. SEO has been so useful for the websites.
I suggest that you should also take advantage of other strategies like SMO. It is also proven to be an effective way to increase traffic to ones website. You just need to have a very interesting tactic when you plan to use it to make it more efficient and effective.

Alex_smith

Social media marketing generates, best traffic to the website. Sharing good content in social media websites can help you to get more visitors to the website.

Dynalevans

Content unique and social media promotion will boost your traffic site.

Anushka

To get traffic to our website quality of the content plays an important role..Also we have to off page activities like Blog commenting,Forum posting,Article submission,Directory sub,Social bookmarking,Classified ad posting etc..

RonaldGaray

You must do podcast and RSS feed submission apart from this web 2.0 links you forgot to right. So, keep all this in mind and keep content proper and 100% unique.

CarolSartor

You can use indexkings dot com for getting your site indexed. And if a search engine will be able to search your site then it will get good amount of traffic automatically.

aksel

you can get high traffic through social site submission and other liking of the similar sites to promote.

akashverma773

My point of view daily posting blogs, Forums & working on link building work is more suitable for incenses traffic.

William

Try to increase maximum activity on your site after installing seo quake and alexa tool bar. This will bring traffic towards your site in number.

RogerStyen

If your site will rank on top for the key word you have used in title and metatag then only someone will click on your website and you will get a good rank.

Older threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Newer threads