How many backlinks is it safe to create a day?

digember

Link building is an effective SEO technique. You should not think of quantity, think of quality. 1 quality backlink > 100 irrelevant backlinks.

Nancy G

I want to create a huge backlinks for my site, so I want to ask about this question.

Please answer it so I can choose, will I do my work or I must stop it.

While having links are important in achieving SEO, it is also important to monitor our backlinks and to play safe as Google imposes sanctions against unnatural or malicious backlinks intended to manipulate search engine ranking or PageRank in violation of their guidelines.

I do not believe that there is a limit to backlinks in a day. You can have as many as you want and as you can. The important factor here is quality and relevance coming from sources of authority or influence. This is only possible if you are able to create an impressive useful or substantial content enough to get their attention. If this type of high performing creative writing is consistently practised, you earn your links the natural way. We always go back to the significant role of content management in achieving SEO.

I would rather limit 1-2 quality backlinks in a day than having many bad ones (poor quality links, spams, etc.) which are not relevant to my site and no effect or even harming my search engine ranking.

phaman6

One, ten, hundred, thousand or even a million. It depends on your approach and tools used.

If your approach is manual, you can create backlinks anywhere between 50–100 a day (quality backlinks)

OctaBaz

You can create as many you can but it must be of good quality.

buddymantra

Don't go for lots of backlinks you can go for high DA quality blog links as a Guest post. IT will boost your blog ranking.

robertmeyer

There are no magic numbers. You can create as more as you want or you can in a single day. Just keep eyes on creating quality backlinks for your targeted pages/sites.

Tonysanders

Create as many Backlinks as Possible. Google doesn't count how many backlinks you need a day. Make sure They are natural and from trusted websites.

ruwaidmalik

Of course there is limit. Limit of common sense.
If you are new domain, how can you even link 20 or 30 website in a day? Google will automatically mark you as a spam. Build a strategy.
I recommend
3-5 forum post per day
3-5 article submissions/blog posts per week

It is just a hint to make your own strategy in a sensible way that do look natural

denverdonate

To be honest, I wouldn't even think about that. I used to build backlinks starting 2007. They really were the one golden thing everyone needed to do. In 2016 I started doing that again and I got different results, my pages lost position in Google's SERPS.

Make a Facebook page for your company or organization.
Make a Twitter account for your company or organization.
Make an Instagram account for your company or organization.
Don't bother with G+

On your website link to your official social media accounts (that's very important)

On your website put your official address and phone number with Google Structured Data.

Go to your official social media accounts and ensure your NAP (name address phone) is exactly the same, not one tiny dot different.

Verify your organization with Google Business and make sure your EXACT SAME DATA is listed. Google Business gives you this tiny blog/update tool that you can post 1 image and small bit of text.

With your x3 social media accounts and the 1 Google Business verified blog/update you will get better links than your can ever buy. You have your little verified world and are doing exactly what Google Webmaster Guidelines tells you to do -- make content. Start posting every day and watch after a few days your information show up on Google page #1 for what you write and post about.

It works, backlinks can work against you more than help you these days. Don't risk it....if someone offers you an amazing PBN link for even $1...that link still wouldn't be better than what showed you to do.

spoorti1509

There is no restriction about creating backlinks, you can have as much as you can but try to get good quality backlinks

davidlee21

The number doesn't matter. You can create how many backllinks you want.

evcro

for a new site, its better to start with a couple of links per day for the first weeks, and slowly ramp up

ignore everything that says more links, for a new site is a recipe for algorithmic penalty

JohnWeb

Probably doesn't matter, as long as links are not from "spam websites."

Newer threads
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.