Take surveys to make money online?

CookieRunner

Hi, Has anyone experienced paid survey for cash and able to make any money? Is this method of making money online really works?

Hi Omer,

This actually works. However, it is time consuming plus you can't earn so much with this surveys. This is recommendable for a side income only and if you have free time. I actually am subscribed and a member of a few surveys here. I still check those sites to see if there are available surveys for me. I already got a payout before and it was kinda fun and kinda high -- actually its my first payout ever since I started working online.

Dictator20

Yes that kind of surveys really exist. I am using Global test market every survey that I take they give me points for it and I can exchange that points into money. 1000 points = 11$ Im not sure, but the they usually give 70-150 points every surveys, it depends on how long does the survey would took.

anor0428

Honestly, all these survey sites are not reliable sources if you want to earn some bucks. Those survey sites mostly favors people from US. If you are out of that cointry then there will be little chance
that you will earn good amount from these survey site. It will just annoy you when they throw you
or disqualify you in the middle of the survey. I am not saying that you wont earn anything from survey sites, but earning from those can take a long time.

But I know a survey app which can give you payment right after answering their survey and that is citizenme app. It will only take less than a minute to finish their survey and after that they will send the payment right away to your paypal. They usually give £0.10 per survey(4-5 questions).It is not much but at least you’ll surely earn.

vinvill

They are not worthieth maybe just to kill time the rewards are low sometimes when you are nearing the end of the survery always have an error so no points will be credited, then some stupid survey sites send survey then on the first question is you age then suddenly saying you are screened out.

jaymish

I agree with @anor0428 this method of earning is best for people that live and work the Us.I think most of the companies that carry out the survey's are from there.The most of the world hasn't yet caught on to market research. There are some countries that offer paid surveys for other countries, however, you earn 1- 2USD per survey. There are only 1 or 2 surveys available per month. This is no living wage. If you happen to find a company that offers surveys worldwide you also have to fit into a specific category of person to qualify.e.g have some kind of disease, have an iPhone e.t.c. It's just not worth the hassle.

Carlos Kerika

Yes they are real and make money though not all of then. A survey site like MOBROG do offer survey and they do pay. The problem is that they can give you one survey per month. And the money per survey is not that attractive. On Paid surveys don't expect too much from these. These survey jobs are just meant to support your income. Extra earnings for easy tasks. :)

Catherine Martin

I think they are usually a waste of time - it’s too hard to qualify, and building up to the ‘cash out’ amount can be near impossible. That being said, a good option can be surveys for studies that are being completed by university students. There are some websites online or you could check out your local universities websites and campus noticeboards. I know from experience it can be tough to get enough participants in Uni research studies so I’m sure there should be some around you if you do some hunting!

mymelody28

I joined a few surveys to make money online, but even for now I didn't receive any payment. The site if I referrer more friends so I could earn more, so I referrer a friend, but it did not reflect on my account. Then some people said this site are really paying the panel place and global market test, but its always out of the survey. I tell a member of this site I will update you everyone if this site really pay.

livsn85

Indeed it really works but there is so many scam spreading on internet right now so we need to be smart if we apply on online survey so our time will not got wasted by that scam i have done this in my and got scammed for those who wants to earn using survey? i would recommend swagbucks.com its verytrusted and friendly site but i dont suggest make this a full time job just to earn some bucks

junrose123

Yes I already experienced taking with the survey sites but until now, I'm still at the beginning since I was not able to come up with their preferred set of withdrawal. Taking a paid surveys are time consuming, it would really entails your precious time to make the allotted withdrawal. It really takes a long process and a sort of patience. the worst thing is sometimes there are no assurance if you will be paid off since company do not frequently send you surveys to fill in. Lastly there are times that you would not qualify to take surveys which is sometimes very disappointing.

sweetpot81

Yes you can make money online but it takes time answering them. It's nort reccomendable for mainly source of income but if you're gathering some ideas and information on certain topic I highly recommend. By reading and participating on blogs discussion, you will learn alot. On the other hand you can learn at the same time earning. Nevermind about the money but the knowledge you can acquire will lead you to abe more better source of income soon. Learn then apply .

kleo

I know many of you would be suspicious about these sites and there's a reason to be. There are many scams out there that will just rob your money, time, and skills. But fortunately, there are legit survey sites that we can trust! We all just have to be very careful in choosing. We can all research online if the site is actually legit or scam. There are many reviews out there to warn us and help us.

BelindaMT

Hi Omer,
Yes, surveys really pay but it's not worthy of your time. I tried it before but it was time-consuming and they pay little. Unless you do really enjoy answering surveys then its okay to do that.

IPlease

I seriously have never had any luck with this. By the time I get half way through a survey, it says that I no longer qualify and then am not paid for it. So I do not even bother with them any more.

mirabella

Yes you can make money on taking surveys. But not all of them give you the full survey. In my experience I searched for paying survey online that will pay you but evertime they have survey they will just cut you out. And give you just points.

kleo

Yes, it does work. Unfortunately, you won't get rich. Sure, you will earn some extra cash but not that much and it will really take time before you earn. I've tried this already and I guarantee that you can earn money. The things is you'll earn better than others if you don't get screened out in each and every survey.

trendjing

Hi, Has anyone experienced paid survey for cash and able to make any money? Is this method of making money online really works?

Answering surveys to make money will not be your option if you want a more stable income online. There are a lot of survey companies that will increase your hope for a chance to earn money, but as a result, they will ask you for so many things until you end up receiving nothing in return.

Nonetheless, if you are not a busy person, you might try answering surveys just for the hang of it, as long as you will not make a donation for them.

Triga

They are 90% scams and the 10% that really do pay they sweat you out for some small amount of money.

junrose123

Taking survey sites to earn money is quite time consuming, most survey sites will just waste your precious time. The bad thing here is that mostly you will be screened out or something will come a long as you can not answer anymore this survey, since you already saw this a while a go, even in reality you do not have answered yet the said survey. That is why I am very disappointed with some survey sites. There many excuses that company survey sites often say to its respondent. It is much better if you will just join in some paid to post forum, although you will just earn a few cents but it is still worth giving since you will make and extra cash everyday especially if you are very active the the forum discussions.

HaruXHaru

I'm currently doing paid surveys and trust me it's not worth it at all. They pay you very little. Some of them are based on points, like in order to get the money from it you need to reach a certain number of points which is very, very unreasonable and frustrating because:

1. Not all surveys matches you.

2. They give you very small points, some of them are even deducted.

3. The points you need to reach are extremely high.

4. To reach such points you only get a few cents.

So yes, paid surveys are extremely a waste of time, but if you have nothing else to do with your life you can just answer the surveys for fun if you want to. LOL. :DD:

Older threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
prm
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies