Can i earn money from Online surveys?

Joie

Yes. I had joined an online survey and I have been paid already through PayPal. It is not a big amount, but I think it is just right. I had fun answering most surveys, and you can learn something too.

SimplyD

Actually, I am at Toluna too and that's what I experienced. I already stopped on those survery sites.
They say that they will pay you when you get at least 3000 points, yet how can you earn that much when they hardly would let you continue a survey.
I better invest my time to legitimate sites.

skybae83

Well I have been earning money from online surveys but it is not that much. Meaning yeah you can get a small amount from answering them but can not rely on them to pay for your rent or pay some of your bills. But participating on these surveys can be rewarding to some people who wants to let time pass during free time.

Abdulhanan

You can earn by doing surveys but you won't earn much. It is like waste of time unless you are from a premium country like UK,US,CA etc. I have seen some friends on forums getting paid from survey sites.Earning for people from non premium countries is low. The legit sites I know are Earnably and Swagbucks. Earnably seems good site to me as there are many other ways to earn like watching videos,redeeming code,completing offers,downloading apps etc. I have seen many payment proofs of earnably.
I also heard that Swagbucks is legit but never saw a payment proof just heard a lot about it that it is legit.

Aryan

It's better you can do something better to waste your time on surveys. You can start your own blog about cooking, or any other tips. You can start freelancing content writing and many other works.

itsmeryjoy

I would not recommend doing surveys because its just a waste of time. I tried answering surveys from different websites but they are all the same. What I don't like most about it is that they will say you have available surveys for you but then in the middle of the survey it says that you are not eligible to take it. PTC is better than surveys.

refrigeratorrr

Yes, you can earn money by doing surveys but first you need to get a lot of patience. There is no easy money in this world. You need to wait first, in my experience I have waited 3 months for me to earn and get their 20000 points redeeming. You need also to be online every time because they will send you survey forms and it is only valid for one day.

DesmondHayes

You can earn some money in online surveys!

For example, in some sites, you will periodically receive polls that you need to fill in. As members, you will be able to participate in online research and express your opinions on products and services and collect points that you will be able to change for gift vouchers.

You can also participate in online surveying through the SurveySavvy website.
When you sign up, fill out your profile profiles (11 in 5 to 20 minutes) because you have more chances to get a screener more often (a questionnaire before the survey itself to see if you're responding to a user profile for that poll - for example, if you do not drink beer, will not call you to fill out a market research survey for the new beer brand). If you are qualified for the survey, after completing the same you will receive a fee of 2 to 20 USD, depending on the size of the survey. You will not, however, be able to enrich it because you are seldom sent to screeners, but why not try. You should also try a referral program where you get $ 2 for each poll that your referral ( a user who came through your link and registered) and $ 1 for a survey filled in by Referral's referral. Surveys are interesting and not too long.

There are other sites that offer something similar. Share your opinion about the products and services you use. In return, you will be treated as a VIP guest, with the possibility of winning prizes, electronic equipment, gift cards or other prizes.
In this program, when completing a survey, you usually get a gift or a prize. Another option is to enter a drum from which the winner gets more valuable prizes or money, and the third is the chance to get the money to complete the survey. I can enroll anyone older than 13 from any country. Poll quotes arrive a few times a month. You can also refer your friends, relatives, acquaintances, and so increase the chance of winning awards.

I hope I have helped you a little bit with my answer;)

Jacob.k

You can make money with it, but it's peanuts... not something you should concentrate on really... rather learn some things about real making money online ways and get yourself a blog and start from scratch... I guarantee that with same amount of time you'll earn 10 times more at least... at least

analogue

Yes, you can earn money doing survey but is your time and effort worthy of that small cash? Another thing is good paying survey is hard to come by so you can't really rely on survey as your main income. You can earn a dollar or two today but tomorrow would be a totally different story.

powerang25

It can bee a good way to earn some money , but i doubt you will be making that much, I have done it couple of times and there aren't a lot of survey going on. If you do sign up, you will receive an email from them or an notice in your website account, but it's not that you will be able to answer all the survey questionnaires there are because you will be screened if you pass for the survey. Meaning you get more, if you pass the preliminary screening, you don't get any if you fail the screening.

Gizamulake07

Yes, you can make money by answering online surveys but it's not that reliable though. I used to answer surveys before. It was fun and exciting seeing the first earnings though.

Eventually, I kind off lost my dedication to answer surveys because it's slow in progression. There was a span where I was only able to answer 1 survey in 2 weeks. Unfortunately, that particular survey only got me 10 cents. Waiting 2 weeks to earn 10 cents? I don't think that's reliable at all.

That's my perspective but I think there are much better ways online other than surveys. Good luck!

Nancy G

Yes, you can earn money from online surveys but it takes time, patience and strategy. The quantity of surveys you get depend on a lot of factors and when you get one, it does not mean you get to finish it as it may suddenly screens you out of the survey after determining you are not the target market sample of the sponsor. You may be rewarded with few or no points at all for not being able to complete the survey. Do not get frustrated, feeling this is just a waste of time. Stay positive as this is part of the process. Sooner or later, there will be appropriate surveys where you will be able to complete. I suggest you take advantage of whatever features the survey site has the offer and participate in contests, forums, referral, or complete your profile to earn points. You may need to google for top survey sites and read the reviews before joining to avoid non-legit sites. Also, you may check you-tube videos related to online surveys where you will get tips and reviews of best online survey sites. You may join several survey sites and later on focus on sites where you are getting the most chance of earning. Look also for other money making options online as you cannot really solely depend on surveys to earn a living.

argel241

No! :D well,as my experience, I tried joining and making money from online surveys and I can say it was all useless.First of all, it is hard to qualify to start participating on their survey.They have impossible qualifications and really it is the worst thing to make money online.Just my opinion.

leafy87

Hi Hanna, it depends on what you're goal if it's really to earn big you can't expect that online surveys will be able to provide that. Right now I am active with 2 survey sites MOBROG and GlobalTestMarket. So far so good, I did not expect to earn that much it's more on I'd like to earn while I am on break or not that busy. I work full time and since I have access to the internet while at work so I thought why not join surveys that'll pay me. I've also tried downloading an app called SNAPCART I'll just take pictures of receipts from grocery stores and from the pharmacy store they will provide corresponding monetary incentives depending on the total amount of purchase. Hope what I shared helped you :)

fern2x2001

I heard that there is money in answering surveys. But it's too little that if you compare it to the time that you would use to answer the surveys and the payment, it would be a total waste of time simply because with that span of time that you used to answer surveys, you could use that time to do other things that bring in more income for you. Not to mention the different strategies of those websites to make you not to get your payment in one way or another. So if i were you, i would look for another online job.

Jair702

I am new to the "make money answering surveys" game. At first I thought, why not? I could be swapping back and forth from a chat or reading facebook while answering the surveys. Alas, I find out that hard way what most of the comments here are trying to say. Yes, it seems like a waste of time, I mean time, as in answering the surveys. Little did I know that from the week I was answering surveys, my time and effort amounted to less than $1.00. What? In the beginning, it seemed cool to see the total amount increasing, albeit, by fractions of a dollar. I was curious as to where this could lead. Then came the part where my survey site had "no surveys" available for days. I know they cater their surveys based on their own survey question regarding you and your profile. As the balloon burst, I find myself reading more and more on forums like this that, these survey sites "are a waste of time" -- lesson learned. I will have to find other ways to earn extra money online. I'm sure my time is worth more than $0.00034 an hour or whatever they were paying me then. To everyone else who commented and reinforced what I sadly learned about these survey sites, thanks for your comments here. I, and when I do find a "worth it" site, I will update this post and hopefully return with a more positive post regarding survey sites. Oh well!

sweetpot81

Yes it's true that you can earn by answering surveys online but not that much. Like what mostly mention that it's just a waste of time. I tried it myself and that's where I got my first dollar. I maybe waste my time as a newbie but that serves for me to find another that could offer a better income and that makes me more eager to search on the possibilities that I could have as source of passive income. That patience actually serves as my guide to know more better. So considering that I waste time to earn that dollar but in return I was motivated to know more about todays industry and the ways how to earn extra income.

gratzieachenz

Can I earn money from online surveys? I have already tried surveyon and Toluna but I'm only getting 1 survey a day. And the worst is, when I started the survey, I only answered 2 questions then it won't let me continue to the survey anymore leaving me with no points at all. It says that I am not qualified to continue the test. It's always like that every single day. Tips and advices from you guys would be great. Can you please suggest any legit Online survey sites that I can try?
Yes, you can earn money online but don't depend you're living on it. Let's say money online are "easy money but not easily earned". I am a full time worker and a bread winner of the family. I live in the Philippines and my salary can hardly suffice our needs. So I started extra jobs online. I did pay per clicks, online lottery, pay per survey, and affiliate programs. Legit or not you should always bare in mind that working online isn't a stable job so always expect less. Nobody earns by merely opening their computers and stare on their monitors so you also need to exert effort on whatever online job you subscribed/registered to. Don't stress yourself with how much money other people earned online. Just because your friend made 1000 dollars or 1 million by doing online doesn't mean it will happen the same to you. Each person has his own luck regardless of how hardworking he is. So if you fail on one online job, then find another one. There are lots out there but make sure you read reviews. Protect yourself from scammers. Try to invest less. There are tons of free sites on the internet. :crazy:

mhands41

I have registered to at least 3 Survey Sites months ago but unfortunately, up to this very day, I don't even have a dollar yet.

It's a total waste of time, my excitement to see a survey invites in my inbox usually ended up to irritation once I started answering it only to be terminated after answering few questions ang got nothing at all.

Better to allot your valuable time to some of the legit freelancing platforms than to unpredictable and unreliable survey sites.

Older threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Newer threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.