How can we do SEO without backlinks?

HostaPolis

Pretty sure everything was addressed here worth saying. The only way to get ranked and traffic not using back-links would be to advertise offline, which for most people, is just a waste of time.

eestiman

I guess if you site has narrow specialization or you don't pursue pursue commercial goals, there is not strong importance in backlinks

olaryeankarh

Backlinks are the backbone of SEO! In fact, what is SEO without backlinks? Links generally are what contribute to search engine optimization and this is why Google and other search engines frown at shady link building methods. They cannot but deny the fact that they use those links to calculate their metrics for ranking.
So my friend, your next question should be: "How do we create quality backlinks?"
Thakfully, Google itself is there to give you quality results on the best link building methods in 2017. Please be careful so as not to get struck by 'The Google Hammer'. Don't get lost because it seems fun for you.

Stay safe!

Unknown

I don't really understand why would you even attempt to do SEO without backlinks? I think that we all know that SEO consists of On-Page and Off-Page. Backlinks are A HUGE part of Off-Page SEO and simply not using them or building the links is dumb. It's like you would purposely try to make your job even harder!

I really suggest that you do use backlinks and get some high-quality ones. They're such a good source of traffic increase and therefore ranking higher in the search engines... but if you still don't see any point in them then I guess focus on On-Page SEO such as keyword optimization, titles, content and a bit of Off-Page through social media. This is, of course, just my own opinion ;)

Mansi234

Sir, it's not possible. you can't get traffic to your site. This is a mean factor of SEO.

hostnetindia

contnet is only way to do SEO.
decrease your webpages size
make them user friendly
make them mobile friendly
write strong content
practice SEO onpage components

bessieexum

Hello

My experience, without backlinks, societal signals can perform a good boost but you still need a fair number of backlinks to actually increase from there.

Have a nice journey.

rosemartine

Without back link SEO is not possible. Because through backlink we can increase website rank in SEO. So backlink is important for SEO ranking.

GuptaJi

it depends on particular niche !!! If you have descriptive content on your site and have good social presence yes its possible !! Just go for complete on-page optimization !!!

JanetGriggs

I think, Without Backlink, it is not full fill the SEO. If you wanted to increase your website rank then you must to do the backlink.

EThomas

Hi,

Yes, you need to do on-page SEO in correct way because of 70% of SEO complete in on-page and Technical SEO. So you definitely get rank without backlinks.

Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.