Ways to Make Money Online

samimnoorzaitgc

Do you really think that it's impossible to make money online? If you think so :LoL: it isn't true. There are many ways you can start money making online. All you need is a strong will. Choose the one you can do it easier that will earn you higher profit.

1- Sell Online
Do you have something to sell? You can easily make money online by just selling. Anything worth to sell that you OWN can bring you a good income. Make, create, innovate and finally; sell!

1-1: Sell your Digital Arts

Are you an artist? Do you have arts that you can sell? Then "FineArtAmerica.com" is right for you! Fine art america is an online marketplace where you can buy and sell arts, photography photos and even gift cards. Almost anything related to art and paint are stored in fine art america. And as I have recently heard fine art america has expanded to 14 fulfillment centers in 5 countries.

1-2: Sell your Games and Softwares

Are you a video game developer and coder? Do you create games or softwares? You can sell your created softs and games online with your own website or through ecwid.com. You can develop trial version of your softwares and games in order to gather more customers.

1-3: Sell your Products

Sell your online products. Pocket Squares are a trending product right now. They're the most purchased accessories of men's fashion so far after Bow Ties. A Pocket Square is always a nice finishing touch to a tailored to perfection suite.

1-4: Sell with Shopify
Shopify gives you all the resources you need to start your online business at cheap cost with 14 days trial. I love their easy interface myself. They provide you all the resources you need to build and grow your online business. You'll need investments when starting a large scale business.

The above mentioned methods are the ones that you can always start from beginning with and without investments.

2- Monetize your Traffic
Already have a website with lots of visitors and pageviews monthly? Do you have a blog with lots of visitors and pageviews? Then this will be a great chance for you! You can earn an extra income by doing nothing but attracting new visitors. This is the most easiest way but requires to have something done already to get paid for them now. If you have over 40,000 pageviews monthly, you can earn $100 with AdSense by doing almost nothing.
Remember that you shouldn't put step on this method unless you have a large traffic. Don't even think that Traffic Exchange can help you earn money. You can't make it work with AdSense nor with any of CPM networks. The requirements for signing up with AdSense is just a website with a good content. But CPM networks requires to have at least over 50,000 pageviews monthly.

These are some Advertisement Networks you can start monetizing your traffic with:

2-1: AdSense
AdSense is a program run by Google that allows publishers to serve automatic text, image or video advertisements that are targeted and relevant to the site's content. The first term is the Relevancy. There is no alternative for AdSense. If you work with AdSense legally, you'll have a good online income with your traffic so that you can live and eat well :D .

2-2: BuySellAds.com
Sign up as a publisher in BuySellAds and start earning money by displaying relevant ads in your website. BuySellAds is an online advertisement network based in Boston, Massachusetts.

2-3: AdHitz
Earn with AdHitz by displaying relevants ads in your website. AdHitz is an advertisement networks with lots of Advertisers.

3- Work as a Freelancer
There are many freelancing website that allows you to work and get paid. They take a small fee from every transaction and they'll take exams from freelancers to improve their confidence. This is how it works: Some people post jobs that freelancers should work and complete, freelancers put bid on the jobs and one with high confidence will be selected and starts working. When finished, freelancer gets paid for the work and the job will be marked as finished.
Freelancer.com is where you can do this. There are lots of people posting jobs there that you can finish them an get paid.

4- Write Articles
You can also get paid for the articles you write. Get paid per 1,000 words you write. All you need is to be fluent in English and know it's grammar. Write meaningful articles for blogs and website and get paid easily. If you do not own the article and copy-paste another article, this will end up in a permanent ban for your account and you can no longer earn.
ListVerse.com is where you can write articles and get paid. They pay even $100 for every article you write!

Hope you get as much information as you need, suggestions on more things to be included will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks
Samim Noorzai TGC

Johnny Nguyen

I began with Shopify is 3 days. I felt everything was difficult.

samimnoorzaitgc

samimnoorzaitgc
Looks easy. Requires investments, right?
Keep it up. Use your money wisely.

And to public: Forgot to add PTCs, Paid Surveys and Paid to Test websites and products. Neobux and Clixsense are legit of PTCs. usertesting.com A paid to test one. Good luck

ulterios

Nice post samimnoorzaitgc! Some good information and tips.

One thing that I think that can help people make money online is to find what comes easiest to them and not try to do something that they either aren't good at doing or just don't have the abilities (yet) to do.

Lots of people try to do something that just isn't a good fit with their skills, capabilities and that fits within their resource limits. Some people are good at building websites and poor writers, yet they are trying to be bloggers and writing poor posts. I think that if you find something that you are good at then you should look for ways to try to make money using those particular skills. Don't try to do something that just isn't something you are good at.

I'm not saying not to give up on things that you would like to learn to do, but just don't go out and try to make a living by doing something that's not in your abilities yet. Keep trying new things, while at the same time you are making money doing what you are good at.

I'm not a good artist, so I don't go out and try to make money by being the next Picasso! :crazy:

WebmasterPhil

Try Thumbtack.com, it's like a Yellow Pages for freelancers and contractors. Try to think of unique services that others' haven't thought of you. If there are heavy competition, then you must find creative ways to make your services stand out.

If your skills are very limited, then consider subcontracting the services to someone else who can do it for cheaper.

Newer threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.