How to design a responsive wordpress theme by drag & drop blocks?

trustdnb

I want to speed up my work on building a wordpress theme, normally I create it manually by hand codes but I am wanting to build blocks on my wordpress theme by drag and drop block. It is possible to do that?

If so, please share your way! thanks!

ericplotz1

Im not sure what Mark is offering above (his site looks nice), but you'd be better off picking a theme like "Be Theme" from Muffingroup.

(Sorry Mark, I just dont see the value in paying a monthly fee, when wp themes are a one time price.)

You have the option to use MuffinBuilder, which is a drag and drop builder. Or you can use Visual Composer.

mark-blockity

MuffinBuilder looks very good.

ericplotz1

ericplotz1
Yeah the muffin builder is a bit more advanced. So someone with 0 html or shortcode experience is going to hate it. I know, because it was one of the first builders I used before laying eyes upon html, altering css, and etc...

After I had a little html and shortcode experience, I love it. I still have problems because of my limitations in coding knowledge.

Anyhow i really like the design of your site and can appreciate anyone who prides themselves on appearance.

But I am going to give you a warning and ask you to stop dropping your link. Self promotion is not allowed in the forum. There are specific areas of the forum that you are allowed to promote your services.

Ron Killian

A question though... are you looking for a way to build theme's for your own use or to turn around and sell them?

If it's for yourself, there are all kinds if builders, ericplotz1 gave a good one. There is also visual composer. There are so many these days.

If your looking to build theme's to sell, then you have limited options as far as I've seen. Artisteer is the only descent theme creator I've seen or used and it's not really that good or that advanced.

Older threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.