Hi marketers!

rebhill

Hi everyone!

My name is Rebecca, and I'm working as an outreach coordinator over at a search marketing agency in Toronto. I just happened to read and thread in the SEO section yesterday, and felt that this is a vibrant forum with a lot of people who want to share and help each other succeed. I just joined today.

Shameless plug: I do a ton of blogger outreach, and content marketing, so feel free to reach out to me about anything about these topics, and I'll be happy to set aside some time to give you some free advice. I'm also looking for ways to network with other digital marketers, so also feel free to reach out to me about any meetups or conferences. A huge shout to all the Canadians out here!

thanks,

Reb

samimnoorzaitgc

Welcome!

Hi dear Rebecca! Welcome to the world's largest internet marketing forums! Here you'll be experiencing amazing things. Thank you for joining our community.
Good luck!

rebhill

Sure looks that way ! I'm just starting to look around.

ulterios

Greetings Rebecca and Welcome to Webmaster Sun!

You are right, we do have a lot of members who share info and help others. We're glad to have you join us here and I look forward to reading your posts.

Welcome again. :welcome:

epicstate

Hi Rebecca, nice to meet you!

We're glad to have you on this awesome board!

Older threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.