Google Webmaster Click Count Doesn't Match

Web Marketing Tool

In my Google webmaster account it the click count from the chart doesn't match the details of the search terms below it. It doesn't do it for any of my webmaster accounts. Below is a new account I have that demonstrates it perfectly. I have clicks every day almost, and most days over 1 click. But in my detailed reports it only says I have 1 click total?

googlewebmasters.jpg

Also, in my Google Analytics account it doesn't show any keywords for this account and my other accounts show LESS keyword details than my already lacking details in the Google Webmaster account.

Any ideas what is going on?

samimnoorzaitgc

It takes some time for Google Webmaster tools to update your website's details. Mine gets updated after 3-4 days. No Idea about the chart & search terms.

Web Marketing Tool

Web Marketing Tool
I've had this account setup in Google Webmaster and Analytic for several months. I haven't changed anything on the site since setting everything up. And it shows the same problem no matter how far back in the history I go. If I add up the total clicks in the detailed view where it shows keywords it never is as much as the total click count on the graph no matter which account I use or how far back I look. In your Webmaster does the numbers match up?

Older threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.