Your favorite affiliate networks and why?

Status
Not open for further replies.

arindamb

What are you favorite affiliate networks and why is it your choice?

Do you have one or two you stuck with? Which ones?

learn2do

Amazon, Clickbank and Jvzoo. The reason is that these networks are so reliable, with the low scam rate. Honestly, I prefer Jvzoo because I like making product launch marketing, I'm so exciting in each campaign.

Last edited:

WebmasterPhil

CJ Affiliates for well-known brands and physical products. Clickbank and JVzoo for digital products. All have been around for awhile.

vishwa

Mine favorite is Shareasale. I have been with them from past one year and all I can say is that it is one of the best affiliate network. Support is awesome. 3500+ active merchants, Detailed reports, timely payments and great customer support.

ericplotz1

I like evergreen products and reoccurring commissions for services/software.

I'm making a decent amount from Word AI and SEOclerks right now. Probably $2k a month. Don't really keep track. It's just extra money while I test new methods and networks.

Then its all about how you market the product. I never market anything I haven't used personally. Just doesn't work out.

For instance I use WordAi. I make videos targetting vertical markets like college students. I show college students how to spin term papers and so on.

Miguelito203

I like Clickbank and JVZoo. This is mostly just due to the fact that I've grown accustomed to them and the pay schedules and what not. I'm about to get into Amazon big time (because of a niche I'm going into), so I don't know if I'll like that or not. I know it takes like 45 days to get paid or whatever from the time you make a sale (sucks), but that's the same amount of time I have to wait on payments from one product creator on JVZoo that has me on delayed payments (don't sell too much on there). I promote PLR and stuff, where I get instant payments, so that's cool.

Joey

tomato

I'm starting with jvzoo. I like amazon and more because it is a large market

Miguelito203

I'm getting to Amazon now. I only promote a few things on JVZoo (am an affiliate for some PLR stuff), but the instant payments are cool. They come in when you don't expect them. I work with one merchant on there that has me on delayed payment (after to wait until after the refund period passes), which I don't mind. Hey, don't you have to wait 45 days to get a payment from Amazon?

Joey

Jifferson

I prefer Amazon and ClickBank. Both of these have huge variety of product. Some of those products are offering high commission rate. So If I can promote those product properly, I will be able to make good amount of money.

Hellosolifornia

Ebay and Amazon is best affiliation programs they are very reliable and easily approved affiliation account.

cutelovelybaby

I'm using JVZoo and Clickbank. I knew it because my friend introduced to me. I have only just made website for JVZoo, so I vote JVZoo.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies