Backlinks in Yahoo different from Google ?

hoangvu

Hi friends,
I have a site one year old but when I check backlinks in yahoo it showed different from google. Anyone know about this ?

hoangvu

Right, it's different backlinks because it's 2 different search engine machine

yestyle

yahoo use to crawl and index slower than google so some Seo factors are different

ericplotz1

As I've mentioned in another thread, you can backlink Yahoo however you want because they only look at the # of links and not so much the quality.

You cannot submit a sitemap to Google and you must block their robots from indexing the site if you choose to black hat SEO a site to gain ranking in Yahoo. You can get tons of traffic from yahoo though and if Google penalizes your site, so will Bing and Yahoo. Which is why you CANNOT submit to Google.

Easily 1,000 visitors a day and can turn that into big $$. Google is saturated and if you want to start making money online quick and easy, Black hat a KW with high monthly searches in Yahoo and don't let Google index your site.

basicblogtalk

Hi friends,
I have a site one year old but when I check backlinks in yahoo it showed different from google. Anyone know about this ?
What is the different between Google and Yahoo? Could you please make more sense..?

Older threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Newer threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.