Are blog comments good for SEO?

Andre

Hi you,

in your opinion, are blog comments good for SEO?
I am using wordpress flatform for my blogs and if I have more blog comments then my blog will be good Search engines
? Why ?
can you explain for me.

Thanks

James159

Blog commenting is still worthy because it supports to get high traffic and site PR as well. Furthermore, pick a relevant blog and do posting on those blogs which are Do-follow attribute.

MikeQ

Blog commenting is good but you have to use only related blogs and comment regularly and slowoly, it would help.

Jackony

Some good blogs avoiding auto comments, so it is difficult to comments on it.

pramod

Hi There,

Hi you,

in your opinion, are blog comments good for SEO?
I am using wordpress flatform for my blogs and if I have more blog comments then my blog will be good Search engines
? Why ?
can you explain for me.

Thanks
I think, still you haven't got your answer. Right? Nobody reading your questions, and just posting about Blog Commenting.

However, I would like to help you out with your question. Blog comments on your Wordpress blog can be beneficial for you, if and only if the comments are relevant to your post, comments on your blog should be descriptive, with some suggestions and questions. You can allow links with the comments with nofollow attribute, which stops passing juicy efforts.

I hope, you are satisfied with this answer. You can ask for more :)

MikeQ

Yes, blog commenting is good for seo if you do it slowly with relevant blogs!

Alex_smith

Blog commenting is one of the effective method used in the Link building tactics, you can use dropmylink site to search the blog commenting sites.

RafaelJames

Blog comments are the best to get quality back links by which traffic can increase on websites. This is the process of building back links slowly but link once generated is the best to increase traffic on websites.

Linksdepth

hi there

yes blog commenting is very good and beneficial for your site. it will give your site a good good traffic.. but try to post some New and good contents daily. and as you mentioned that you are using word press plate form then you can post some content on your site daily its also a good process to get high rank,,

Thanks V.v.V

david666

Yeah, Forum posting and Blog Commenting are very important and amazing tools of SEO.. It increases a lot of traffic and ranking of your website..

Trisha Sue

A Blog Comment is an important integral part of a successful blog. It’s an area where bloggers can show their value to their readers by listening and responding to their comments and suggestions making their blog more interactive and social. Without a good interaction between the blogger and the readers, a blog will look like a one-sided and boring for visitors.

Alex Thompson

Hi... Some good blogs avoiding auto comments, so it is difficult to comments on it...

bedfordseo

Blog commenting is waste of time because most of the links from blog commenting websites are nofollow plus PR juice will be shared for all comments in that blog so no worth of it.

Last edited:

contech

i believed blog commenting is good for seo, just be sure that your comments are related to the topic of the blog post before you add your link.

abhi_garg

Yes blog commenting is best source of link building. so it is best part of seo which improve your website.

david rajan

If you post comments on related blogs then it is useful to get good back link.

soabbd

Yes is has value but use your real name and write a comment nothing negative or spam @ Alex Thompson

HostNurse

Blog commenting is very effective as long as you do it in a natural way and as long as the blogs are related to your subject/content. Also, the quality of the blogs is important and of-course the originality of content.

SilviaSallustio

It's good. But most of the time we get only no follow links. That's why people don't recommend it highly. But in the long run of SEO no follow links has a value to prove that we are natural.

Older threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Newer threads