How to Increase Visitors to my forum?

Andre

Hello,

I am going to setup a new forum on my website and I want to know some ways to gain forum members(visitors) and posts
Anyone here can suggest me some way how to increase visitors to my forum?

Suggestions would be appreciated!

James159

If you want to increase your traffic so you should do quality SEO of your site which is the best way to get huge traffic from all over the world.

Alex_smith

Increase visitors using the social media marketing techniques, create a fan page in twitter as well as in facebook, this will provide you the huge traffic.

bruno007

There are following activities yo can do to increase visitors to your forum:-

1. You need to get your thread indexed so your forum's thread can show up in SERP, you should send your forum's RSS feed to twitter, you can use twitter feed or any other service.
2. Set up a Facebook and Google+ fan page. Poke those in your niche to be a fan or friend.
3. Comment on relevant blogs with a link back to your forum.
4. Submit your forums to forum directories
5. Set up a YouTube channel in your forum’s name and post some useful videos
6. You can start a poll on some topic and you can share it on social media platforms to drive traffic.

MikeQ

Posting regularly in your forum would help you in developing your forum too, it would gain higher ranking in search engine and your forum would start getting visitors from search engine directly.

Promoting your forum in other related forums would also help you a lot.

RafaelJames

If you want to increase traffic on your websites then you have to work on generating back links on high PR websites. You have to work on Off page SEO techniques like forum posting, article submission, social bookmarking and guest posting.

HostNurse

For a forum to become successful, it needs to become and remain active and also useful, rich of information. It is not hard to make a forum become active and also not easy.

You can begin by optimizing the forum for search engines, write and publish helpful information, try make members engage by maybe offering free stuff from time to time for the top posters.

Advertise on other forums, social sites, etc.

Finally the forum design/layout plays an important role in attracting people.

Older threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.