Should I buy facebook fanpage?

GordonJ

As the title I said. I have some website projects and will run marketing for it. I'm considering should I spend some money to buy a few of Facebook fanpages with huge likes and using for marketing project? will this work?

ulterios

It might help, it all depends on what you are marketing, where those likes came from (automated/bought or natural) and some other factors.

You have to be very careful though if you buy one though as it's against the Facebook rules/policies and if they find out, you'll loose it and the money you spent.

Most of the Facebook fanpages got the likes from bots which is another thing to be careful of because if Facebook finds out, that will also result in the page lost.

Lots of people get away with it so Facebook doesn't catch everyone, it's up to you if you want to risk it or not. I guess if it was real cheap it might be more worth taking the chance, but go into it as money lost so that way if something happens, you were planning on loosing it anyway.

John Michelson

That's a good idea, but before you purchase the Facebook pages. Check the Facebook pages talkings and engagement, that will give how the pages are worth and then join your niche related group and share it from your page.

Best wishes

henderson16144

If I were you, I dont buy a fanpage with huge like, because this is very dangerous for your business (there are many fake likes). So, your ads account will be banned.
I would highly recommend you create fanpage by yourself, and take real fans as well as real like.

GordonJ

Most of the Facebook fanpages got the likes from bots which is another thing to be careful of because if Facebook finds out, that will also result in the page lost.
That's a good idea, but before you purchase the Facebook pages. Check the Facebook pages talkings and engagement, that will give how the pages are worth and then join your niche related group and share it from your page.

Best wishes
I was noticed about these but I have no experience on checking and the sellers can give me opportunity to check their page before purchasing?

How to check a page is good and how to estimate its value, also give a right price to the seller?

Agree, before buying you should as the seller to add you as an page analytics then you can review and have the statistic of the page such as PTAT, percent of male/femail, locally, % engagement, fans source, time of engagement,..and many other factors you need to know.
I don't know the seller can allow me check their pages as admin or not.

they can be afraid of loosing pages when adding the buyer as administrators on their page?

ulterios

ulterios
I am really not sure how to check if one is good or not. If it has a lot of likes for no real reason then that probably means that 100% of them (or near that) are fake likes and could cause problems if you use that page.

As to the value, I don't know that either. Since buying and selling Facebook pages is against their rules/guidelines I have never looked into this. I would be too afraid that after I bought it, Facebook would find out and they would close the page and I would lose all my money.

Sorry I can't be of more help but I just never looked into this since I didn't want to chance losing my money by buying a page.

Newer threads
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views