Have you ever made money online ?

ronniece

Through reading in these forum I have decided to to get a website. I realized that its not that difficult to have a website. Gone were the days when only those who know coding can have websites not its easy as the breeze to have website up and running in few minutes. Now my problem is the contents.

Joey

I used to be pulling in $50+ a day with CPA sites a few years ago. Now I'm more focused on affiliate marketing and product creation. I'm having some success with that so far, and I'm trying to scale it into a full time income stream.

Last edited:

nesito29

There are many different ways to make money online, I've personally earned money using adsense, selling my products through sites like the warrior forum and I use email marketing to promote affiliate products.

If you are just starting here's what I recommend you do.
Start building your email list!

You don't need anything more than your squeeze page and a transition page to start making a profit online. That's the fastest way I've found to build your email list and start profiting from day 1. All you have to do is drive some traffic to your opt-in page. For this use direct traffic. Leave some links in pages already driving high amounts of traffic (but never spam them). And provide great value!

Tim Queen

I actually made my first money online from a site called fiver. I did translations and made money easily. It was a nice start.
Making money online can be tricky. There are lots different niches and tons of information that can overwhelm you.

proka

I made money on my online men's magazine in my country. I was selling the articles to marketing companies, it was not enought. I had 2000 visitors/day and the site was earning about 200-300 dollars/month. I sold it eventually.

MidnightAngel

Many moons ago, and I mean MANY, I used to have a used bookstore that I made some money online with. I did pretty good for a while, but sadly, when geocities went belly up, so did my online bookstore. I've also made money back when overstock.com had auctions, on reselling used books. Now I am slowly making some money with freelancer.com and looking into iwriter.com. Definitely not get rich quick, but I like it. I also make some money with adult content that I write and graphics I create for websites with said adult content. Someday, if I keep at it, I can make more, all I have to do is believe in myself.

sallysaleh

For me I made money online several times. I made $30 , $10 and other payment. I think the best thing to do is to work on one website at a time.

never-sleep

I've tried lots of things, from PPC to HYIP - then I came to my senses!! I think we all struggle to find our expertise to begin with. For a couple of years i floated from one thing to another, but I've finally found something that interests me and isn't too boring :)

never-sleep

I'm an artist by trade so I'm helping web developers with their graphics and design. Its tough to get started but once you have a handful of clients the work is very enjoyable and manageable.

The only advice I would give you about HYIPS is run away - as quickly as you can and never look back ;) All HYIPs are ponzi schemes in one way or another and will crash down to ground in an instant. The only people making money are the owners, promoters and some of the early members.

I've lost not just money, which is bad enough but I've also lost hope with some of these scams. If you are still determined to get into this shady business then the only thing I would say is to ONLY INVEST WHAT YOU CAN AFFORD TO LOSE.

BIZFOSURE

I use to make money with fiverr now im on here to find better things!

Mediablitz

There are various ways to make money online. You could Do eCommerce and Product sourcing/ dropshipping. Affiliate marketing is a great way to earn some lucrative cash. I think it is best to have multiple streams of online income.

OscarDi

Yeah, i have experience in affilate marketing and now have work in Web. So, i earn money from 14 years old here :)

Content by Rhonda

I have been working from home for around six years. At first I wrote web content for others and made a good living. I still write for a few clients, however three years ago I started selling used books and other items on Amazon. I buy product and ship to the warehouses where Amazon takes care of the rest and sends me a check every two weeks(minus their fees of course).

This has worked great for me the past six years doing both of these. I also have a blog or two and write kindle books. At 66 years young I keep busy, make money, and work hard, but I love it.!

I have written many product reviews for Amazon affiliate site owners and I am thinking of making my own affiliate site to go along with the businesses I have. Some passive income would certainly be nice!.

fjk23

I've made money to a certain extent. I would like to find some way to make recurring income because if its not recurring you are constantly looking for new ways to make some bank.

Erklar

Yes. Sometimes I sell some stuff on amazon. ( sometimes on ebay but i think that amazon is better nowadays, i have more clients...). My friend has a blog . It is very popular so she has good calary. But that is not so easy ;) You have to write interesting, original and hones textes and not everyone can do it. She is good copywriter so her blog is getting more popular.

ulterios

I've been making money online since the late 90's. First off I started selling products on eBay and did very well for a few years. It was mainly a second income and not my primary source of income, but it was a nice one.

Later I got involved in investing in domain names and have done that off and on for many years. One thing about buying and selling domain names is that in order to make good money at it, you have to be willing to spend the time to do research and learning about what is selling well now and into the near future.

As of late, the last few years I have gotten more into building and creating informational websites and blogs. I have only written my own content and always try to write things in a unique, informative and objective way. My sites have done well for most, but there are a couple that are more of a project that I do for fun. The thing is that I have always seen my sites as being like children. They need to be created and nurtured so that they can grow and be productive. Using this formula, I have done well with my earnings from them.

It's not always easy to make money online, but can be rewarding if you can create something good!

klaks

I use to make money with ads in android apps now i'm into affiliate marketing.

michaelswengel

I have and do. :) My favorite way to selling my own products and building my email list. Are you building your own email list yet?

Email marketing is HUGE and can be a great source of income. After you sell your own products, you can promote affiliate offers to your subscribers too.

Older threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Newer threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.