Hobbies that can get profitable?

johnrajiv123

I started playing online games (DOTA to be specific) just for fun until it became my hobby. Now I get to compete in different professional DOTA tournaments with my friends and that hobby proved to be a real money maker most of the times. We get to play with different teams all across south east Asia and there is always a prize money even for the loosing team. Hurray to online gaming!:ertery:

Joie

One of my hobby is baking. I studied how to make it profitable by going to seminars and reading books; and I am now selling homemade desserts. I have a friend who is good in computers; he just love to assemble and curious about it. He went to a school that offers short course about computers and eventually made it his business.

johnmctown

Making VLOG on Youtube is quite a hobby now. Most people do love making videos blogging what they do and they want with their daily lives. It their journal. Well most vlogs i've seen are more on gaming and they quite make a number of fans.

fern2x2001

I am a youtuber and i have two channels in youtube that are showing videos that are both my hobbies. One is about electronics tutorial and the other is about cooking tutorial. Both are gaining views but my cooking channel is gaining better views than my electronics tutorial channel. That means more people are into learning how to cook rather than into learning electronics. This could also mean that getting paid for teaching how to cook would earn me more money than teaching how to learn electronics. This is probably because a lot of people love to eat and also people who wants to learn how to cook what they ate. So for me, cooking is a hobby that could also be profitable.

melvster

I think every hobby can be profitable business online, like those who have been into collecting, they are able to get new items for their collections and they can sell some of them because he/she might have multiple items of it. also if your hobbies are like game arcades, you can sell those cheats and tips and tricks make it a eBook and their will be people who will be interested in buying those things. if you cannot make an eBook yourself you can have someone make it for you, you can supply the facts, they do the writing.

Nejii

This is just the recent topic I had had with my students. Can you earn money with your hobbies? Yes. Hobbies can be a talent, too. And the idea of earning while having fun is the most awesome thing ever. The sport players for instance, why are they playing those games in the first place? It's because it's their interest, their likes, their hobbies; the good thing is that they earn from it, they can become famous, as well. I have two friends who like arts, the first one love creating accessories such as fancy jewelries, slippers and bags. I asked her to post her artworks online and when she did she received a lot of orders. The second one love photography. She took pictures of anything she thinks is attractive, like sunset, flowers, and even people, edit it a little, prints it and puts it on a frame. You can choose which do you like better a matte or a glossy print then you can place an order for your borders and walls. I admire these people with great thinking. Likewise, I have a lot of hobbies. Talking and communicating are one of those, hence, that's the reason why I am here and why am I teaching. :)

Clean Heart

I used to play with papers and make something out of it when i was a kid, like paper dolls, doll house and doll dress, the furnitures in the doll house out of papers. As i grew, i got interested to anything related to arts then i started doing some decorations to be use in events, again related to papers of different materials. This paper cutting which used to be just a hobby to me made me some earnings. So i search other designs out of papers like making flower backdrops. It's very fascinating to make such creations, enjoying what you do and makin you earn at the same time.

evergreenoffer

If you have a flair for something then turn them to your advantage. You may like to do something in your spare time like wring blogs, writing articles or you may be good at SEO. Such hobbies for example if developed further can help you earning money in the long run.

Newer threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views