How to become a solo ads seller?

roggy

Over the past few months i've been looking into solo ad selling, from what i understand people buy clicks from sellers with big mailing lists in which they send out an email with your opt in page or sales page etc etc and till now I am building my list and it is growing day by day, I applied paid methods as banner ads, forum marketing, Facebook groups..

I just want to know what conditions and how do i go about becoming a solo ad seller myself?
what are the steps i need to take to become one?

Your comments would be appreciated.

Ron Killian

If you have a list of quality subscribers, why the heck would you want to try and make money from it by selling solo ads?

If done right, your going to make more money, probably alot more by promoting your own products or even affiliate products.

To make money as a solo ad seller, your going to have to constantly send them solo ads, and that will burn out your list. They will stop opening your emails, unsubscribing, ect.

That also means you'll need to constantly add more subscribers to your list. Kind of an never ending cycle.

Obviously it's your choice, but if your asking how to do it, your probably not ready.

So many better ways to profit from a list(s).

Just my opinion. :)

Older threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Newer threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.