What language and topic is the blog in which it becomes popular faster?

luxeweb

Hello, I want to become a blogger in the service of Blogspot (with subsequent monetization using Google AdSense)
there are also blogs in the social networks Reddit, Tumblr,medium
And such a question
What language and topic is the blog in which it becomes popular faster and comparatively easier?(without making too much effort and time)

hipcat

Best answer
Your question & reasoning will take you down the path of failure quickly, if that's what you want to be "faster"

To be a successful blogger you need to blog about a subject you know well and build a following based on you as an authority in that subject. Blogging about something you know little or nothing about, just because someone says it's a "good" topic, is the WRONG way to do things.

When I first started blogging years ago the term "mesothelioma" was all the rage, so anyone with 2 feet & a heartbeat was blogging about it, but those blogs are all gone now because the only ones ranking are authority sites. Establish yourself as an authority in something you know to gain organic followers, as THAT is what makes money with Google Adsense the "easier" way.

BTW, it baffles me why newbies still see Adsense as a good way to earn online. It's not. You need gobs of traffic to earn pennies. There are so many better ways to earn that it should be either your last resort or something just added for some extra "beer money". It's not a significant revenue stream for 99% of those who use it.

Rob Whisonant

I was going to respond to your post, but hipcat seems to have given you pretty much the perfect reply. So, I'll just say. See hipcat's post. :)

Kocerroxy

If you want to start blogging and receive profit from it in any way, you shouldn't think like this. Nothing that brings money online is not easy. What Hipcat said to you is accurate. Don't think of the topics for money. Think about "what I can write and I am good at it, also this should brings valuable information for other people that are interested." advance your knowledge, fix them properly for SEO and be reasonable in what you can share with others, and this could take a lot of time, but money will come in time.

Farris

I suggest that you write about something that hasn't been covered. Google the topics that you want to write about and see if there is any competition. Try to niche down your topic. The easiest keywords to rank for easily are what is called long tail keywords. Do not start a blog until you have a schedule for blog posts that you will write. Come up with at least 30 articles to write about.

Older threads
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.