How Can I Become a Good Language Translator?

Alicefeltch

Hello Guys,

Please guide me, How Can I Become a Good Language Translator? Which skills need to work as a professional translator.

Vanya Walker

Best answer
If you want to be a Language translator then you have to focus on the below list-

1. You must have knowledge about a minimum of two foreign languages.
2. The ability to learn new technology quickly.
3. Maintain a good professional relationship with the client
4. Focus on your writing style with excellent knowledge of spelling and Grammar.

There are many points that need to be focus on to become a Language translator. I have mentioned some of them. Hope it will help you.

dividingtheweb

There are a lot of nuances with language. As someone who is multilingual (I speak 3 languages and 2 local dialects) translating is not as easy as it may seem. You need to have a superb grasp of the pop culture of that specific language (context is important) I found this to be the most important aspect because I learned Spanish by the books only and attended 2 Spanish classes in college. When I actually came to a Spanish-speaking country–they struggled to understand me because I was not using common vocabulary lol.

Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Latest Blog ArticlesMost Viewed Threads

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.