HELLO WORLD! (New)

Cameron Hill

Hey there!

I'm Cameron Hill, I joined yesterday, so I'll introduce myself

I’m a rugby player, and I run an online business on the side. I have a burning passion for the game, and I’ve gone from a skinny 55kg kid at 14 years old in the school C-team to playing at a semi-professional standard at 18 years old. I’ve put on about 15lbs of muscle in the past 3.5 months over my offseason, going from about 81kg to 87.5kg, while dropping from 12.5% body fat to 10%. I’m 6ft. I work very closely with my coach, Shannon Stewart, who is a coach over at Strength Camp, Elliott Hulse’s gym in St. Petersburg Florida.

From constantly researching ways to get bigger, stronger, and more athletic over the past few years, as well as the methods for developing skills in my sport, I’ve empowered myself and others to achieve their goals. I have very high aspirations for myself in my rugby career. I work closely with trusted mentors and coaches, and pick who i take advice from very carefully, as in the past I have been paralyzed with information overload, and this is without doubt a problem for the majority of people searching the internet nowadays.

I am also now a student of Sport and Exercise Science at Loughborough University, UK.

I’m here to provide as much value as possible to as many people as possible, while also picking up some tips/resources from those who are more experienced than me.

My hobbies include spending time with friends, and providing as much value as possible to people through my online business. I have a website under construction at the time of posting, and I have a YouTube channel, which I’m just starting to post videos on again. You’ll see a younger, perhaps a little more immature version of Cameron Hill there, but I’m very authentic and genuine so you’ll get a decent representation of who I am. If you're interested, just type in Cameron Hill and it'll come up.

If you ever have any questions for me about anything at all, whether it be how to make money online, affiliate marketing, wordpress etc. or even personal development/excelling in your sport (including power/oly lifting), please do contact me/reply to my posts/threads. Helping people where I can is what I love to do! Let’s share some great value with each other and help each other on our journeys.

All the best

Cam

Alex Thompson

Great introduction and welcome Cameron to Webmaster Sun!

I look forward to seeing you around and reading your posts on the forum.

Regards,
~Alex

Steve32

Hey Cameron,

Welcome to a new world, a great place to share and learning IM and SEO. We're glad to have you on this board.

Enjoy your stay here.

lkovnih226

Welcome Cameron to Webmaster Sun!
You made right decision when joined this great internet marketing and looking forward to seeing you around.

imnathanjames

Hello mate awesome bio, great intro.

Great to have you here. Good luck for the season ahead and for your side business.

Looking forward to your contributions on the forum.

Good luck mate,

EpicGlobalWeb

Welcome home where you belong! What is your online business?

Cam, I'm actually really into fitness. I usually walk / run about 30 miles a week + weight lift. I try to eat only whole foods but it's hard to find quality nutrition that isn't filled with garbage.

Last edited by a moderator:

Cameron Hill

Thanks everyone for the warm welcome! Let's all exchange ideas and provide great value to each other.

Cheers

Cam

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks EpicGlobalWeb! I use email marketing to sell my own products in the health & fitness/sports niche, and affiliate marketing in that niche as well as in the internet marketing niche. :)

steitieh

Nice to meet you Cameron!

Like to meet you on this forum and looking forward to your contributions.

Ken Graham

Hey Cameron,

Great introductions, welcome to this forum. I am new here too. Looking forward to discussing with you.

webdesign

Welcome Cameron to Webmaster Sun!
Hope to see you around and looking forward to reading your posts on the forum.

Newer threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views