The Definitive Backlink Source

EpicGlobalWeb

Let's all collaboratively make a list of places where you can get quality backlinks for traffic or for rank (translation: nofollow & dofollow). Post your answer here in an ordered, numbered list and include the link to the site please! Also YouTube, Facebook, Twitter, G+, and anything else everybody else already knows doesn't count. We're going to have the largest inventory of links right here!

SEOPub

This is a really bad idea. The moment someone posts a good link source on a list like this in a public forum, it immediately becomes a bad link source. It will quickly be overrun with junk. Plus you are screaming, "Hey Google. Look what we are doing!"

If you are posting good link sources that are not well known, you are ruining your own assets. Good luck with that.

EpicGlobalWeb

You're right. We better keep quiet before Google finds out.

reCharge

Link sources ... this sounds a little bit old school to me I heard/said that word last time around 2008 I guess.

I know some people who are owning so called private link networks.
These networks have about 20-60 nodes (every node is a website) and covers a specific niche with numerous sub-niches. When a website should be promoted some of these nodes are publishing some different articles with links to that particular website or surrogates which are linking to that website (multi-tier).

I'm not an SEO pro but that was the state of the art technique in 2013.

Dazin

This is a really bad idea. The moment someone posts a good link source on a list like this in a public forum, it immediately becomes a bad link source. It will quickly be overrun with junk. Plus you are screaming, "Hey Google. Look what we are doing!"
I had started SEO, at first i also intend to apply and share the backlinks, and i realize this is not good at all, everyone will have own good backlinks list.

hynds

I think this is not good at all, each business market will have difference communities, so we can not apply all to one place. Example forums list for Technology niches can not be used for Fashion or Woman niches and vice versa. I think so.

EpicGlobalWeb

Yes, that's pretty much what SEOPub said, thanks for reminding me again I almost forgot.

Older threads
Newer threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.