What marketing method works best for B2B?

Williams Reus

I'm still in the process of creating a website for our copywriting agency and also have a business advice hub to promote. Obviously, my target audience for both of these is going to be other business owners.

From experience, what marketing methods and platforms work best for b2b?

Thanks in advance!

Rob Whisonant

Are the businesses you are marketing too, online only? Or do they have brick and mortar stores?

ivanab

Hi William,

It is really hard to answer this, as I am not sure if you have a budget or not. However, I know that copywriters get a lot of jobs from some FB groups where product launchers as well as e-mail marketers hang out.

You can also post threads on WF as well as this forum (special offer or advertising) and get leads that way. Maybe number won't be huge, however, it is worth it.

I know people who are making 2k per sales letter copy (normally those convert well at like 20-25%)

I hope this helps a little...

Ron Killian

Why not the same marketing tactics that have been used for years? Even before the net.

Call calling, direct mail, word of mouth. All backed up with testimonials and social proof. Could use an old network marketing technique, push for referrals, those "could" be gold.

if you don't have it already, you should pick up the Guerrilla Marketing book. More ideas in there than you have the time to use.

Obviously, for businesses, you have to show them how you can make them more money, save them money or save them time.

Aby

To accomplish best results, you'll need to use these top B2B marketing strategies:
  • A great website.
  • Social media marketing.
  • Video marketing.
  • Content marketing.
  • Search engine optimization (SEO)
  • Pay per click advertising (PPC)
  • Event marketing.
  • Affiliates and partnerships.

etechsupport

I think directory submission is the best method in the B2B market, You need to research which directory is good for your keyword and then check other listings and start work

Reactions: Hometutor

Hometutor

Hometutor
That's good, but it requires the prospect to look for the product or service. I have computer clients who don't know they need things until I tell them. For more aggressive marking go old school since no one else is. One time my computer business was slow. I began thinking what I ca do online unique to draw attention. That's when I realized EVERYONE was advertising online. I grabbed a stack of business cards, parked at Walmart and went door to door to businesses in that area introducing myself and picked up two new clients who appreciated the old school face to face intro.

Rick

fncbear

1) Research.
2) Niche-driven Strategy.
3) A High-Performance Website.
4) Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
5) Social Media. 6) Advertising.
7) Referral Marketing.

nilpotter

Affiliate marketing
Social media marketing
Search Engine Optimization
Digital Marketing and so on.

Daniel@30

Let’s take a look at ten absolutely fundamental B2B marketing strategies that will not only help your firm keep up, but help you get ahead.

1) Research
2) Niche-driven Strategy
3) A High Performance Website
4) SEO
5) Social Media
6) Advertising
7) Referral Marketing
8) Marketing Automation, CRM, and Lead Nurturing
9) Testing and Optimization

Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.