Traffic sources for my website?

Jason1212

Hi if you need more traffic for your blog you should follow up off page SEO techniques. Because this is the right way to increase more traffic for a website. It's increase more and more trafiic. Here i Show some off page seo technique for you.
1.forum posting
2.blog commenting
3.article submission
4.social bookmarking
5.directory submission (e.t.c)
This the best way increase traffic for your blog. thank you

mikeandy01

Like some of the above posts, i would recommend that after publishing a blogpost that you submit the post link to your social media profiles and also get some social bookmarks to it, this alone will bring you a nice flow of consistent traffic especially if you have interesting content that your posting daily, Focus on promoting your posts via social media at first and the search engine organic traffic will start to come through naturally :)

Pro tip: Get "nextscripts autoposter" plugin if your using wordpress it will save you a bunch of time posting to all your social media as it does it for you on autopilot! Syndicating all your posts across all your social media profiles automatically when posted gaining maximum exposure for your content.

Amy Richardson

Try to promote your blog on social media, forums, groups. If you have a good quality content, it will be a great pleasure to read it in free time for everybody. Traffic will grow in right time.

Newer threads
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.