Be active in social media

marian

Every day updates to your social websites is a good practise for online marketing. With picture rich content, you can get your people's interaction. A post with link pays you double when compared to posts without a link. Your picture should be message conveying.

Sune

Also, if you're on Twitter, don't hold back on re-posting the same thing at different times throughout the day/week. Twitter is so filled with content that your followers will only see a small portion of what you post anyway.

Just don't use this tactic for Facebook :)

KarenByerly

Every day updates to your social websites is a good practise for online marketing. With picture rich content, you can get your people's interaction. A post with link pays you double when compared to posts without a link. Your picture should be message conveying.
Can you show some example of pictures? It will be very helpful for me.

Anarojas

You mean to say feature image should be attractive Clear while posting in in Twitter

marian

Yeah... Because a rich picture says much more than a quoted post! It gains attention.

galegatling

I agree with clear and rich picture. This is one of the best strategy in promoting your site or link if you can't afford to invest for a traffic for the mean time. And also, those social medias have a lot of users and if you put those links in the right place, boom!~ you'll get high traffic and redirects in no time.

Intuz

It’s great idea to use social media platforms for your business marketing, but be sure to choose right platforms. Twitter is the most common social media platform to promote business services, products or brands. To increase followers on twitter, you need to post at-least 4 or 5 times a day. Use proper trending hashtags for your post, images, URLs etc.
The information and tweet you write in 140 characters should be eye-caching and should attract users to open the link and visit the webpage. Include the influencer’s Twitter handle in the tweet to get retweets.

Jack_Dan

You don't need to be active on many social media platforms, instead of that just choose 2 or 3 social networking sites where you can invest your time building more followers or subscribers. I use 3 social networking sites on a daily basis, Facebook, YouTube and Twitter. I find Facebook more helpful for interacting with people and building a good relationship with them. Other than that YouTube is very good for video marketing and Twitter mostly help to generate traffic for my blogs or any affiliated websites. In a daily basis I do use social media for 6 to 8 hours and it is always useful to share and spread my ideas and opinions to the people around the globe.

Older threads
Newer threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.