The Better SEO Writing Tips for Better Blog's Content

basicblogtalk

Hey, I just wrote an article about SEO writing tips. It focus on writing techniques which to make the both search engines and readers love your article. Well, we work for human but we have care about robot. It was really complicated work for us, so I have share some techniques which I always use for optimize my own article.

here the tips: [URLnf="http://www.basicblogtalk.com/kimseasok/1411-seo-writing-tips-and-tricks-for-better-content"]The complete SEO Writing Tips for Better Blog's Content[/URLnf]

You know? It is my first longest post which I never wrote on my blog. It goes with 5000 words plus long. I hope that everyone enjoy that.

Anyway, please kind give me some advice about article styling and content of this tip.

Thanks,

Kimsea Sok

Alex_smith

Overall you have a good article but images and text color is not good, It's too blur to read.

Also, what are main ideas in your article that you want to bring to readers, seem it's too long with me

Better you can summary it here before someone goes and reads it :)

Older threads
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.