Is it important to have mobile application for my online store?

DanielN

You don't need an app but your website has to be mobile friendly. Which means your website has to adapt to the screen size that the visitor uses.
Depending on the niche you can get up to 90% visitors from mobile devices.
For other niches, it can be below 1%.

Ridew

Yes, but depends on your niche and what type of services you sell for your customers. However, you may need only to make your website mobile-friendly. Another option is to track your customers/visitors and see what OS system they use to browse your site, if you get up to +50%, you may consider making an app for your store.

expertintegrations

I was just reading another forum thread here in regards to mobile-friendly access. Yes, it's very very important to have your website fully mobile friendly/supported. These days, I don't want to use the term "almost all traffic" but a good bit of traffic is going to be generated through mobile devices, but on the other hand, its properly not the cause of "no sales" or lack thereof. I would make it mobile friendly if I didn't get zero sales or thounds of sales - hope this helps!

fishbate

In my opinion it is an essential tool for you to increase sales on your business. Any platform that can make your store available would be a great contributor for your business. As far as i know, mobile users have significant influence on a persons life in terms of business, entertainment and purchases. So if your business has the technology that enables you to transact thru IOS/Android, i think the result would be great.

skipper123

No one denies the huge proliferation of smart phones among humans, a very terrible spread, which makes the phone market huge and large
And therefore those who deny the benefit of this market they don't know nothing about it ,
But this area must be used to double profits
And to find an application that will take you directly through the market, will be very powerful and profitable

Nina7788

As more than 50% of people use their mobile gadgets to access Internet, I guess, it is really important for your site to be mobile compatible, and of course, it is better to have a mobile app.

vps9

Well, I know it is important but here I would like to know that my online store is very new and I have just started, I am not generating any sales nor it is matured enough. So I would like to know if it is important in these early days or not?
As your website gains traffic and recognition, mobile app will be important for your website. As you say that the website is at its early stages, mobile app can be kept for future phases.
First try to promote the website in various ways. Once you get a good client base, mobile app is the next important thing in this mobile dependent world.

spoorti1509

Since your Store is new and it's better to establish it fully and promote it locally via offline and online ways like social media ads to gain popularity then you can adopt a business app to you store

Newer threads
Replies
Views
wms
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies