How to increase likes for Facebook page?

Techrev

Firstly, the easiest way to do it is running Facebook Ads campaigns to engage visitors and convert them to customers.
Secondly, you need to create your websites, blogs which have Facebook Fanpage links to your Facebook Page, create Like button on your website, blog, etc.. You also can build as much as you can high quality backlinks on those websites which are relevant with your Facebook Page.

JoeMilford

Elisabeth,
Great post here and great advice. I've been using facebook for years to promote things, as a writer, but I have never used any of their paid options. I am going to look into what you said here and try to expand my ideas regarding the options at facebook.

amiwho

page content, engagement is the key otherwise paid advertisement or free promotion will fail

blessing02

Having gone through other opinion and thought on how to increase likes on Facebook, i will add that another way is:
1. Sell your life style on Facebook ( people are interested in other peoples lives, pictures tells a lot about a person, post the right pictures.)
2. At all times, try to engaging in meaningful discussions with a unique and strong stand.
3. Never ignore comments or start a conversation on your page
4. Be fun, be cheerful, be alive.
others ways previously stated is paid options.

jtahil

There are two ways to increase your page likes. First, you can ask a small favor from your friends or people you know to like your page. This is entirely free on your part. You just have to be patient and make a good point in convincing them (if you have to). Second, there is a payment provided by Facebook where you can pay a certain amount depending on the number of likes you desire. If you got extra money and really want to increase likes as soon as possible, you can try this option.

lovefoxycharms

In my opinion, there are several ways. You must start with your page, dear. Make your page very interesting and increase its visibility. Learn how to make an excellent content. Also, be responsive and human. Try to use analytics to your advantage. Other than these, you should try using Facebook Ads if you are serious about having more and more likes. I wish you all the best!

karlaaaaaa

Make sure you know how to advertise your page like "likes campaign" then you also need to make sure that you have a lot of updates to your page to gain attention to your followers, do research on how to attract audiences then always consider daily top topics that you can add on your page. also, let your audiences have their engagement so it would help you advertise your page and gain likes and followers.

flamehotter10

Promote your Facebook page on other accounts. Tools like Crowdfire enable you to turn on direct message. In that direct message, you can insert something like "If you like my content on Twitter follow me on Facebook!". The increased engagement on twitter can help you grow your twitter following as well.

Abdulhanan

There are two ways to increase Facebook like
No. 1 Paid Method:
In this method you use Facebook ads to promote your page. Just Post what is useful and attractive and promote it you will get likes.

No.2 Free Method:
In this method there are two ways to increase likes
(a) You do S4S (Sharing for Sharing). In this method you share someone's page to your page or in some groups and that page owner shares your page to his page or in groups.

(b) If you have a Facebook account with a lot of friends (4k-5k) you can change it in Facebook page. All your friends will become fan of your page.

I hope my post is useful for you. :DD:

DivineTrisha

I think the best thing to mhave many like on your facebook page is to invte your friends to like it and then ask them to invite their friends to like it also. Another thing is that make your page very interesting the content of what your page is all about must be realtable and trendy. If you are consistenly posting things that re catchy and interesting there will be a chain reaction, people will like it and share it by their will. You may also consider asking for pages that are already has a name in the industry to promote your page. You must also be active and up to date on the things that happening in the surrounding bcause it can be your new topic to your page. If you have a little bit of budget you can also try facebook ads.

analogue

Create quality content. It may seem a snobbish and obvious answer but having quality content already reduces your marketing troubles by more than a half. People came in here focusing on advertising, marketing and all that stuff but I suggest you focus on your content. Create a loyal following and engage with them.

edwardkenway

There are lots of methods exist those are very helpful for getting facebook like, such as:

- You can optimize your fb page, so that people can understand what is the page about.
- Upload catchy, interesting, and Attractive things.
- Share you link with other site like pinterest, instagram, deviantart, reddit, twitter etc. By this way you can connected with more people.
- Be active, Its mean when your audience are in online more, at that time you can post about your product, this would be nice strategy.
- You can use Facebook plugins, and so on.

These are some methods, which are might be helpful for getting likes for facebook page.

sumonszzd

If you want to spent money for increasing page like on your Facebook page, you can run ads for page like objective.it's very fast process.
If you don't want to spent money for increasing page likes, then should be consistently post relevant and engaging post on your page.

Nathaniel Nguyen

I say the best way is to post valuable content. You need to be good at making appealing post, as it is the main thing that decides whether viewers will like your page. You can include popular memes, hashtags, attractive images to draw people to your page. This is a much better and more sustainable way than all the paid ads, promotion stuffs.

Goyum

For initial growth of your FB likes, boost your FB post by investing some minimal amount. Post interesting, innovative and useful stuff which your fans like reading and sharing. Engage with your fans through real time conversations.

Setari

Engagement and constant updating of your facebook page is priority. You probably won't have a lot of users engaging in the beginning, but the few that do, make sure you engage with them and speak to them on the page. Otherwise there are paid promotions you can do on Facebook to promote views to your page. It's basically a lot of things working in unison together, really. But the key is engagement and constant updates to the Facebook page.

emodafinil

creating links on fb is very important.
backlinks help to get our sites to be on the top of our google page
for this there are algorithms which have to accomplish to come on page one.

WP Android

There are the some Tips to to increase Facebook Likes:

- Use a Images as a regular part of your Content strategy.
- Engage with other pages in your category.
- You can promote our website on Facebook page and references your Facebook page on your blog.
- Draw your attention to your interesting discussion happening on your Facebook page.

paritosh

Hello Everyone Good Morning,
I just created my Facebook page and now I want to increase likes on my page so now what I do ?
For increasing links for Facebook page the best way is to marketing on Facebook Group.
There are many groups are available for this, just do for them and they will also do the same thing for you.

Older threads
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views