I want to create my personal website?

athar

Hii,
I want to create my personal website which language and platform is suitable for my web that i can handle simply and everyone can understand easily.

vishwa

If you want to create a blog than WordPress is a great choice for you. However you can use Wix or Weebly to create your personal website. Both of them have easy drag and drop website builder.

CyberAlchemist

Hii,
I want to create my personal website which language
First off, you need to choose which language based on the audience that you will target.

and platform is suitable for my web that i can handle simply and everyone can understand easily.
Is it just a personal website to present about you or you want to have it for selling any products?
If you want it to be a place to post your web content, then Wordpress or Ghost cms is suitable to your needs.

mellisas

Hii,
I want to create my personal website which language and platform is suitable for my web that i can handle simply and everyone can understand easily.
For personal website, its always good to use Wordpress as its easy to manage, if you are looking to post new content on daily or weekly basis then Wordpress is really a good option because you can post new content from admin panel. While selecting the Web hosting for Wordpress make sure that you are purchasing web hosing from good reliable hosting company else you will face hacking and slow performance issue.

Vowels

Hello there,

As reading your question, I am suggesting you to should go for wordpress. Wordpress is more useful for crating personal websites, blogs, one page website etc.
Wordpress is also easy to handle. Basically, It is a free platform, WordPress enables and powers your website’s back end and is more often than not, referred to as ‘content management system’. This is because it has the ability to create as well as organize all the website pages or other content you upload to the site.

Thanks

Eugeneus

Its completely depend on your purpose. If you want something like blog - wordpress, drupal, for the e-commerce solution I can recommend Opencart. Just specify your needs.

kim16

I started out with WordPress a little over 6 years ago. So I'd suggest that you go for it as well. It's the easiest to manipulate in terms of content management system, especially considering that you're a beginner in this domain.

Older threads
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.