About Sitemap

Alex_smith

I have question regarding XML sitemap, We have added XML sitemap before 1 year back, later we have integrated the blog website and added so many articles to blog website. So do we need to create XML sitemap again for the site..? Please reply

Inquestor

Hello Alex

You probably should create an updated sitemap for your blog. If your running wordpress they have a few free sitemap plugins. If not there are websites that generate up to xxx amount of pages, then they want you to pay.

IMO You really do not need to as the bots will find the pages if you have a good navigation (link structure) in your blog

Alex_smith

Thanks Whoosh, I was expecting the same answer, I was knowing about the same and i just wanted to confirm through this forum site.

amitmax

You don't need to add blog posts pages in sitemap.Its ok if you have placed blog link on homepage.Search engine's spiders will find it automatically.

Last edited:

Alex_smith

Yes you are right todion, I would expect the answer like this. Thank you for posting better answer. Great post.

rubbyjenvis

Sitemap is same as your blog and website. As visitors may miss between many pages of your website. For this website visitor may refer to your website sitemap so that he/she can have proper navigation and to watch your website.

Alex_smith

Yes i appreciate your last post, It was great hear from you. Share more views about sitemap updating.

Newer threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Latest threads
Replies
Views